Demons RP discussion

Inside demonic house > Dining room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Where the demons eat

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember walked in with Than, Xanila had given up on yelling at her finally, leaving her in peace.

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugged, "...i don't know....ill probably just grab an apple or something, I'm not very hungry.."

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...thanks." She said, smiling a bit before twisting off the tiny stem as always, it had just become a habit. She made sure it wasn't too dirty or had been tampered with before taking a bite of it. You never knew where you would fall victim to someones devious pranks in a household full of demons, and the dining room was no exception.

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) It took her a minute to realize what he was talking about, she still wasn't quite used to it "....oh, good...I've had bad luck with things in here on more than one occasion.."

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "..i came in here to get a muffin and of course i picked the one that someone had rigged somehow to explode when you picked it up...lets just say there was quite a bit of a mess."

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shook her head, "...no "

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She smiled a bit, "...doesn't matter anyway, it was like three weeks ago.." She said before continuing to eat her apple.

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She finished her apple and threw the core away then leaned against the wall, looking out the window.

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....so.." She mimicked, glancing around the room and feeling a bit awkward.

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugged, "...i dunno."

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, smiling a bit, "...sure, sounds...adventurous"

((Lol, nice))

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She smiled a bit as they walked out.

((Can you, i suck at starting. Oh and sorry if i suddenly disappear, im at a basketball game.))

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe walked into the dining room with Alexi. "That smells sooo good."

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Don't eat it all." Joe teased as she reached across and grabbed a slice of pizza.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe laughed and ate her slice. "Half." She said as she lifted another piece.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I could eat all of this pizza by myself." Joe said, not at all ashamed of the fact. She grinned at his eye roll. "Is that you rolling your eyes at me?" she teased.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Are you even chewing?" Joe asked as she watched him devour yet another slice of pizza. She laughed and shook her head. "Of course. You would never do such a thing." She smiled.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe laughed. "No comment." she said jokingly as she lifted a third slice of the delicious pizza.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe sat on the table and leaned back on her hands. She swung her legs back and forth as she though about what he said. "You're right. It's creepy sometimes." she nodded. "We should try change that."

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel It was Joe's turn to dramatically roll her eyes. "Chairs are so boring to sit on though." She said simply.

((Okay!))

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe grinned. "Why not? You rolled your eyes at me." She said as she jumped down from the table.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe pouted as she sat down on the floor. "That's not very fair." She said and lay back. "Wow... This floor is uncomfy."

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe blushed and draped the napkin over her face. "I'm saving it for later." she said through the napkin.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe wiped her face and sat up. "You ate the cookies without sharing?!" She said and gaped at him. "That's not cool dude." She smiled.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe nodded slowly. "Ooookay." She said and raised an eyebrow at him. "Why would anyone put poison or explosives in cookies?"

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "But why cookies?" Joe asked and shook her head. It didn't make sense to her as to why someone would ruin a perfectly good cookie but putting explosives in it.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe shrugged. "I don't know either." She said and smiled up at him.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe blushed. "Because I had pizza on my face." She said an shrugged.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Now what?" Joe asked him and yawned cutely.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe blushed and stammered. "Um... Okay?" She looked at him and chewed her lip. Her, cute? Nah.

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled. "Want to watch a movie?" She asked him.

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled at him. "So what movie and where should we watch it?" She asked him.

message 34: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason walked in quietly in his leather jacket, black pants and black shoes

message 35: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason walked past them as he grabed a bag of cookies from a jar

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe nodded and watched the other guy curiously. 'He has cookies' she mouthed. "Wait. What did you say?" she asked Alexi and smiled sweetly.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe giggled and nodded. "Okay. How about..." she frowned. "I don't know." She admitted.

message 38: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason said "You guys want some cookies?" as he took out a cookie and ate it

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled at the guy. "I would love some cookies." she said and sat back on the table again.

message 40: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason grabed two bags of cookies then tossed both of them a bag of cookies

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe caught the bag of cookies. "I think you might have just become my best friend." she told him, wasting no time in opening the bag.

message 42: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason didn't answer as he finished his bag of cookies then grabed some soda

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Stop inhaling your food!" Joe scolded Alexi teasingly. "Try actually eating it." she giggled.

message 44: by Carlos (last edited Mar 14, 2014 11:59AM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason glanced at them when his hand caught on fire and the can of soda melted in his hand

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe jumped at the sudden appearance of flames. She blushed and then smiled a little sheepishly. She shoved a cookie in her mouth to avoid saying something stupid.

message 46: by Carlos (last edited Mar 14, 2014 12:12PM) (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason muttered "I hate it when I do that." and threw away the melted can then made the fire disappear then got another soda

message 47: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "I'm Jason." He said and shook Alexi's hand

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled around the cookie in her mouth. She waved cutely at Jason and then looked at the melted can.

message 49: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason finished his soda then melted it and threw it in the trash

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe swallowed the cookie. "Soooooo." She said and turned to Alexi. "What movie? Cause I don't actually know of any."

« previous 1 3