Demons RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 284 (284 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Where they make the food

message 2: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "I see you find the kitchen floor quite comfortable" Lance said smiling his usual insane smile. The black scar on his face was what caught people sight of vision first.

message 3: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Nope, looking for the frozen cookie dough ice cream" Lance said looking through the freezer.

message 4: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Lance, host of the demon Abrackses" He said shaking her hand.

message 5: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "A year, I think" lance said smiling. "What about you cutie?" He asked.

message 6: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments " Can I call ya cutie? you face looks like you want to strangle me" He said laughing slightly.

message 7: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Okay Alexi, Who said i was i man?" He said joking around.

message 8: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "It seems no one likes my humor any more, Oh well back to the murder mystey games" He said laughing insanly.

message 9: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "No abrackses punishes me if i spill the blood of the innocent and other demon hosts" He said finiding the cookie do ice cream.

message 10: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Yes, Yes one time I couldn't eat for a week because every time id grab food, Abrackses would turn it to dust"

message 11: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "No, Im just a mere mortal nothung more" he said casually.

message 12: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "The funny thing, I can make people laugh with my new powers" He said smiling. ans eating his icecream straight from its container.

message 13: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Yup, Plus people that dont laugh alot need to just well, br happy and laugh" he said shrugging.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Well many do, Im been raised diffrent so my ways of happiness is diffrent"

message 15: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments (sorry)

he shrugs continueing to eat his icecream.

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments ((lol, I had to get some gummi bears befor my mom ate them all))

"Play pranks, eat, mess with my demon abrackses, scare people"

message 17: by Beastly (last edited Feb 10, 2014 08:24PM) (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "So.... whos your demon?"

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Nice" Lance said putting away the icecream.

message 19: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Sounds kinda like abrackses but less insane"

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Escaped from a mental asylum for the insane and mentaly insane"

message 21: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "It does" He said simply.

message 22: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Ever seen the horror movie, Your next?" He asked.

message 23: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "They are ok, but im like horror better" Lance said.

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Bloodier the better" Lance said with a small smile "I guess im more of a horror guy"

((I have a crazy idea))

message 25: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "What?" He asked confused now

((They could end up falling in love each other, Lance is bisexual. If you dont want it to happen, then say la vee))

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments ((So they can fall in love?))

"Ohhhhh" Lance said leaning on the counter.

message 27: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments ((Kk))

"No, but ill try to find it so i can watch it"

message 28: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments Lance smiles "So basically its a comedy?"

message 29: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "I see now" Lance said nodding

message 30: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments Lance watched him. he was quite bired and needed to go do something fun.

message 31: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Dont feel bad, I eat when im bord to" Lance said. Lance found a bad of chips "And jasper thought i couldnt find them"

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "He is one of my friends here, Jasper was my roomate at the mental asylum. He is not insane he just heard the voices of the dead because of his demon" Lance said. he eats his chips in the chip bag.

message 33: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "If he tried hard enough to summon a spirit then yes he could" Lance said. "I see dead people all the time, Its quite normal for demon host to see the dead"

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "I see your quite uncomfortable in this conversation, Dont worry you'll start seeing the dead in at least four years. Whem most hosts turn nineteen they see the dead" Lance said with his usual creepy and insane smile.

message 35: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Just chill out, I was joking" Lance said laughing. "Your so gullible"

message 36: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Dont fell bad, When i turn 20 i will become darkness itself and become the true form of my demon, Abrackses. Who is the demon of Insanity, darkness andmurder. The little sanity i have left will vanish and i will be the alitimate killing machine. I keep having nightmares of my own demise and see all the ones i have ever cared for die gruesome deaths and all by my hand. If i dont think of a way to keep abrackses imprisoned in my body then everyone within a ten mile radius well see there demise. So you think you have it bad?" Lance said. He was cool and collected but on the inside he was just a frightned mouse in the claws of a cat.

message 37: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Sadly yes, Abrackses has made me a perminate host, As long as Abrackses lives a shall live too. I fear if i do not think of a way to keep my self alive and keep abrackses imprisoned in my body, Then i must kill myself in return it will kill abrackses too enabling many people to keep there lives" Lance said sighing. "To be honest i have few monthes to live"

message 38: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "It does. But please do not tell anyone what i have just told you till the day of my death. I wish to keep from worrieing more people" Lance said.

message 39: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Thank you, To less depressing matters. I do not know your age. How old are you?" Lance asked.

message 40: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Nineteen" Lance said.

message 41: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments "Okay, If you see jasper tell him i said hi" Lance said.

message 42: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments Lance stayed in the kitchen continuing to eat his worries away.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie had run into the kitchen and then slowed as she her tears finally fell over her cheeks. She went to the fridge, opening the small freezer drawer and removing a frozen bag of peas and pressing it to her already bruising neck.

I warned you, you are too kind for this world.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Daemon frowned slightly, walking in quietly. "Here lemme see" he whispered

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie moved back. For once her shy demeanour was clouded by anger. "Oh no mister, you stay right where you are or face the wrath of this sack of frozen peas." She said harshly and slightly waving said bag around before returning it to her throat.

You should rather use the butcher knife, much more effective.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Daemon rose an eyebrow. "I'm very afraid" he murmured, brushing teh bag away and letting his fingers brush over the wound, frowning "I'm sorry about that.."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ellie's breath hitched as he touched her skin. She closed her eyes and leaned her head to the side almost out of reflex. She said softly, "Yeah....demons huh?"

What the hell is happening to you?!

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. Demon" he mumbled softly, currowing his brows

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 01, 2014 05:14PM) (new)

Amarille!!!!

Ellie opened her eyes and instantly moved back. She cleared her throat and looked down at the ground, blushing. "Um, thanks but I'm fine. Bye." She quickly rushed out of the kitchen and headed towards her room. Embarrassed and also unsure about what happened.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes)) Daemon frowned, watching her go and sighing, sitting down on the kitchen floor.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6