Demons RP discussion

Questions or suggestions

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Ask me anything!
If there's anything you'd like to suggest just say it, I'm open to anything!

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) rooms for all the characters :D

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah I was planing on doing that once we got more people and stuff. Ill be sending a message to everyone to let them know I'm making their characters a room.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I suggest character theme songs!

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha that's cool! Well if you really want that then you can just add it to your character. But the theme song to this group is demons by imagine dragons

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) LAWLZ the irony !!!

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Riiiiight lolz

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I think for Sebastian I will choose Dance, Dance by fall out boy...

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Fall out boy is my favorite band eeeeeeeeever.... Well evanescence is but fall out boy is a close second. That song suites him well

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) I love fall out boy and my favorite song by Evanescence is Bring Me back to life

Lawlz is basically lol

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahahaha yeah that's a really good song and my favorite song by fall out boy would be alone together or young volcanoes

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) YEA well I think my two favorite songs are Dance, Dance and My songs know what you did in the dark

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Oooooooo that ones a good one too! Both of them actually. Come to think of it I like all of their song :3

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) no problemo XD

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) They have a twisted sense of humor but thats ok lol

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yes indeed haha

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'm gonna make rooms for everyone soon don't worry gurl and idk about that haha

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Cool kins Sebastian needs, a room...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Dramatic pause is always necessary.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha ALWAYS

message 21: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 182 comments Jasper and lance. Lance is tired of sleeping on the kiving room couch.