Making Connections discussion

Millicent (Southern Hearts, #1)
This topic is about Millicent
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 2072. - MILLICENT, Southern Hearts Series Book One by Felicia Rogers

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:42PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Millicent, Southern Hearts Series Book One by Felicia Rogers Felicia Rogers

Genre: Historical romance

Millicent, Southern Hearts Series Book One

Book Description:

What a difference a few letters can make.

Millicent Jane Beaumont, southern belle and daughter of a wealthy plantation owner, is turning eighteen. After planning the birthday party of the century, all she wants is for her best friend and pen pal, Stephenie Treen, to attend. But Stephenie never asks for an invitation and the party becomes an opportunity for locals and foreigners to seek Millicent's hand in marriage.

Stephen Green, southern gentleman and son of a wealthy plantation owner in South Carolina, has secretly been corresponding, under false pretenses, with a young lady in Louisiana. As her eighteen birthday approaches, Stephen acquires an invitation to the private party. But when Stephen arrives in New Orleans he meets another woman who intrigues his heart. Will he make it the Beaumont Plantation and meet Millicent or will this new lady draw him away?

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Kindle gifted via Amazon

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Cynthia | 113 comments I would enjoy reading this
humormyway@aol.com

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Cyn

Cynthia | 113 comments Read, reviewed and loved this story. Thank you so much for letting me read this. I was surprised not more had read it. I wish you the best of luck with a wonderful book.

Cyn's Reviews
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

by Cyn
http://www.amazon.com/Millicent-South...

Sorry I could not find this book in B&N to post my review.

message 5: by Felicia (last edited Mar 10, 2014 05:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Felicia Rogers (feliciarogers) | 2 comments The book is currently unavailable at B&N.
Thank you so much for your kind words Cyn. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Millicent (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Felicia Rogers (other topics)