Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Portrait of Conspiracy by J.M. Davis J.M. Davis

Genre: Suspense/Mystery

Portrait of Conspiracy

Book Description:

Philip Lewellan discovers a mysterious painting. He’s sure it’s proof his missing wife is alive … and may be living somewhere with a child, his daughter. The thought of being a father is more than enough to get Philip to turn to the one person who might believe him.

Sandra Copeland, the original detective assigned to the missing-persons case, chased far too many bogus leads, after Philip—against her advice—offered a million dollar reward. Legitimate private investigators quit taking Philip’s money. Nothing could be found, or any evidence to indicate Renée might be alive. Copeland is not about to reopen an inactive seven-year-old missing-persons case based on what could only be another bogus lead. That is, until she sees a photo of the oil painting Philip has found in a New York art gallery. Their investigation unearths a staggering conspiracy impossible to believe, or to ignore.

Not just another missing wife story, this gripping tale mixes elements of mystery, romance, and danger, bringing a thrilling new twist to an old tale of greed and vice.

Be one of the first 10 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Cynthia (new) - added it

Cynthia (cutiemexiz) | 40 comments I'd like to read this book :) My name is Cynthia and my email is cutiemexi@me.com, I'd like the epub version please :)

message 3: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
sent in your request Cynthia

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Portrait of Conspiracy (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.M. Davis (other topics)