Christine's Kobo Book Club discussion

Trouble downloading books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sc (new)

Sc Carter | 1 comments G'day,
I recently purchased a Kobo Touch and had no trouble downloading and reading my first book.
Then I finished it and purchased two new books.
My trouble is I can not seem to download them to the device. I can't get it to finish a sync either.
I have tried Wi-Fi and desktop. I have restored the device to factory settings a few times and tried everything in between.
Is there something I am missing?
I have the latest software.
I don't want to give it up but I may have to return it if I can't find a resolution :(
Hope you can help,
Cheers, Laura (VIC, Australia)

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sianin) | 12 comments Not sure what to suggest but I had something weird happen with my kobo about a year ago and their phone help was good. Try chat or phone if their faq's don't answer your questions.

http://kobo.frontlinesvc.com/app/ask

message 3: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 2 comments I connected my Kobo to my computer for charging and it didn't do the normal stuff such as sycronize and it keeps saying to download update and it will not get out of that mode. Even if I download the update it keeps saying serching for updates and continuously does the same thing. What do I do?

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (sianin) | 12 comments Try resetting (I didn't lose books when I did this so maybe you won't either). Push the silver button and the button at the bottom and hold for 5 seconds. Leave it off for a bit then try turning it on again. Or try their live chat.

message 5: by Nancy (new)

Nancy | 2 comments thanks