1x1 > Pain daughter of misery and krj

Comments Showing 1-50 of 496 (496 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments here we are :)

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments What type of rp would you like to do

message 3: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments supernatural,fantasy,romance,horror, . Horror is my favorite.

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments I don't actually know if I've ever done a horror rp supernatural, fantasy are mine

message 5: by Beastly (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:11PM) (new)

Beastly | 527 comments We could do supernatural :). if ya want

message 6: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments What kind of supernatural?

message 7: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Maybe romance mixed supernatural(sorry im a supernatural love fanatic), Like in modern day time. Have you ever read the chronicles of nick by sherrlyn Kenyon? If you have then we could do something like that.

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments No sorry never even heard of it before

message 9: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments okay, i could explain some of it if you want. without giving the whole book away.

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Sure

message 11: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments okay....

So each 1000 years a demon is born, that demon is the most powerful demon in the world. It is oftened destinied to destroy the world and be the ruler of everything. Sometimes this demon can be saved and instead of destroying the world it saves the world. But in order to learn tutors one of them is the Grim reaper. Many things try to destroy the malichi demon when in its human form and when it is young(like teenage years). And only ones lives in the world at a time, the twist is in order to become the worlds most powerful demon in the world you must exbord the current malichi demon powers.

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments That sounds very interesting I really need to read this book lol this will make a good rp there is so much you can do with it and still stick to the plot line

message 13: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Its a amazing book, its a series though :). So do you want to make charecers now? Can i be the malichi demon? But if you want to be the malichi demon go right ahead.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments hello? I feel so alone now :P

message 15: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments You can be the malichi demon I'll just be a demon trying to destroy you only at the beginning anyway lol you said you wanted to add romance wouldn't that be a good way to get it start with an I'm going to kill you then fall in love instead lol I kind of want the girl if that's okay

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments sounds awsome. Im better at being the guy than i am girl

message 17: by Beastly (last edited Feb 09, 2014 05:29PM) (new)

Beastly | 527 comments here my character:

Name: Markus Chang
personality: Markus is quite mysterious and very smart. Normally he'll look weak and innocent but can turn at any point. He is Quite sly and cunning. He flirts alot and can be a tease at pionts.
Appearance:
Malachi demon form:

message 18: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments pain daughter of misery (the unloved one) wrote: "hello? I feel so alone now :P"

I'm sorry about that btw got a few rps going on and was watching something online lol somehow it worked pretty well till them lol

Okay then let's make the characters

message 19: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Already made mine :3.. its okay

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Yeah sorry didn't see him page wasn't as refreshed as I thought give me a few and I'll have her

message 21: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments :3

message 22: by Kjonesbookpage (last edited Feb 09, 2014 11:51PM) (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Just need pics here she is though so we can start while I look since it might take awhile

Name: Zena
Personality: She is very clever, resourceful and she can be very witty and likes to make others feel inferior which they are so she feels she has nothing to apologize for. She is very controlling and likes to manipulate others always sees through others.
Appearance:
Demon Form:

message 23: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments cool charecter

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Thanks wait till I find the pictures he's cool too

message 25: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Thanks :) So you want me to post first for rp? :)

message 26: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Sure go right ahead

message 27: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Markus walked along the side walk. Man he hates school and yet he was still forced to go to school.

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Zena walked toward the school passing Markus she had sensed a demonic presence coming from that direction though it had only been brief and then there were the rumors going around about the Malichi demon being born into the world again

message 29: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Murkus sighs and passed the local bullie, who bullied him all the time. He kept walking and met up with friend thst was a lower ranked demon named Gabe. gabe was young but in reality he was 1000 years of age and his demon tutor

message 30: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments ((gtg, we can continue rp tomorrow))

message 31: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments ((that's fine I was planing on leaving myself lol Night))

Zena got to the school and took a quick look around but found nothing only a trace of the demonic energy but it was too faint to follow now she decided she would come back during school hours the next day just to see if she could find the person who sat where the trace of energy was

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments ((I have pictures but the human one might change I'm just not feeling it if you know what I mean))

message 33: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Markus sighs and walks to school with his new demon tutor. He sighs entering the school building.

message 34: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Zena stood outside the door of the classroom waiting nobody noticed her since she was the same age as them as far as they were concerned anyway she looked every once in a while to make sure that she didn't miss anyone whether it was as simple as someone changing seats or not

message 35: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Markus took his seat, he would often read the teachers mind to get the correct answers to his assignment.

message 36: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She watched as a guy took the seat unable to keep herself from smiling then walked away from the room before anyone noticed her

message 37: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments When classes where over, Markus began his walk home. he boredly talks to himself in his head.

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Zena followed him waiting for the right moment to strike

message 39: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He continued his boring walk. he wanted to get to a forest so he could practice his new demon skills

message 40: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She watched she could tell where they were headed and decided it might be fun to get there a head of him

message 41: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Markus saw no cameras and people around. thats strange he thought.

message 42: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She noticed as well before she ever moved sensing imminent danger someone was trying to encroach on her territory and she was pissed

message 43: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Markus kept walking. He enters the forest. he had to meet grim so he could start another training course.

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She watched closely this place wasn't safe it was too open whatever was coming was approaching fast

message 45: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Markus found the forest clearing grim told him to be. He throws off his backpack. He meditated like grim told him so he could relax befor a lesson.

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments It was there, she watched, it wasn't focused on her but she wanted to only watch for now

message 47: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He stands up and then relaxed. He takes a ancient stance fire elights in his hand. He moves, it looked like fast moving ti chee and fire bending.

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She continued watching quietly

message 49: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "It seems you have been practicing" Grim said to markus as he appeared. "I have" markus said the flames vanished.

message 50: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments She continued watching

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10