The Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles, #1) The Girl in the Steel Corset discussion

Is this book good for me???

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire I came across this book, and it sounded interesting. Then I saw some of the reviews and they said that the book wasn't very good. I like paranormal,magic, faery,psychic like books so tell me, is this a book for me?

Manda I thought it was a fun read. Not to deep but enjoyable.

Denicemarcell Zara wrote: "I came across this book, and it sounded interesting. Then I saw some of the reviews and they said that the book wasn't very good. I like paranormal,magic, faery,psychic like books so tell me, is th..."

Its Steampunk, no paranormals, no magic, no faerys. Its science and history mashed in good ways.

Harlequin Books Zara wrote: "I came across this book, and it sounded interesting. Then I saw some of the reviews and they said that the book wasn't very good. I like paranormal,magic, faery,psychic like books so tell me, is th..."

Like Denicemarcell said, it is steampunk which isn't quite what you usually read but it is a very good steampunk to try and see if you like the genre. The mix of science, technology and history is creative and adds something unique to the story.

Nuran I enjoyed the prequel to this, and that's why I got this book, but it wasn't as good. I felt like nothing interesting happened.

Harlequin Books There are things that the series needed for it all to come together by the end that could slow down certain parts but will totally make sense later. I'm sorry you didn't feel like enough good stuff happened but I hope you continue to read steampunk. It is a fun genre with so many possiblities, imo. ~ Kim