Backstory discussion

Books > Revolution

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
i have this book as apart of my personal library and I cant count how many times I've read it, it's amazing. the struggle for a girl in a tough time is just so amazing and you can really connect with the main character. i recomend this to anyone but especially to those dealing with depression or grief

message 2: by Kay [Angel] (new)

Kay [Angel] | 57 comments Who's it by?

message 3: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
Jennifer Donnelly (i think thats how you spell her last name)

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) i need to read it.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I believe I have read that book. I never really liked it much,

message 6: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
why not?

message 7: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
lol not even close...I'll try not to spoil it...um ok so there's this suicidal girl that takes tons of anti depression pills cuz her brother died an she blames herself...her mom is slowly going crazy and soon the girl is sent to her dads house in Paris (the parents r divorced) the girl hates her dad an stuff and she meets this guy and anything I tell u after this is spoiling the book ;) u should read it its really good

message 8: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
yeah its really cool but be warned there is some choice language lol

message 9: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
yes foul language but its really only in the beginning

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

liz wrote: "why not?"

I don't know. I just never really liked it, for some strange reason. I got tired of it and gave up. I never really liked those kinds of books. Well, there are some books that are like Revolution and I like them.

message 11: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
is it the weird twist in it?

message 12: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
yeah its got a few mild cuss words but nothing too bad if I recall

message 13: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
lol I get you as a fellow reader

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

liz wrote: "is it the weird twist in it?"

It might be. Perhaps. I read the entire book. It was all right - I liked some parts - but I just didn't think it was that good. It was satisfying, but not very satisfying to me. All in all, it was OK.

message 15: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
yeah I agree it wasn't the best book I've ever read but it certainly wasn't the worst

message 16: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
yeah you should definitely get the divergent series first...amazing

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Lizzy wrote: "Yeah; I'm a book worm but haven't been reading much lately. Plus, I gotta get a new Amazon card so I can buy some more books for my black and white Kindle. I need to get the Divergent series, since..."

Pretty Little Liars has always terrified me. The covers on the books are scary!

message 18: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
woah

message 19: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
I never knew it was that intense

message 20: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
cool

message 21: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
wow

message 22: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
awesome

message 23: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
ok so I've seen some of the trailers an my friends who watch it fill me in sometimes...but who IS a?

message 24: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
I thought it was revealed once of who it was...

message 25: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
of course lol

message 26: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
any guesses on your half?

message 27: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
Ooo mystery

message 28: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
lol I might need to watch it

message 29: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
lol as soon as u buy revolution I will start watching it

message 30: by liz, Don't let too much of yesterday take up too much of today (new)

liz | 889 comments Mod
deal