Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Mrs.Niallhoran & emmaleigh

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments YASSS! I'm craving drama and the darker one sounds fantastic.

message 2: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Awesome!! I can't wait :D okay so I have a few plots to try out with this darker theme.

A married couple. They got married very young, like straight out of hug school. It's a few years later, and things are going downhill. He's gotten in to drugs, she's sleeping with people on the side, they're struggling with money, and overall they are just fighting a bunch.

A couple who met in rehab. She is an alcoholic while he's a druggie. For a while, they were both clean. But as time went on, they slowly slipped back into their old ways. They have no money thanks to their addictions, and it's putting so much stress on their relationship.

Another couple. He just got out of rehab, for drugs or alcohol or whatever. While he was in rehab, she stayed home. She's always been somewhat of an anorexic, but nothing too extreme. When he comes home, at first things are great. But when he starts using her hard earned cash to fund his addiction, they start fighting. Tension builds and soon they're fighting and they aren't even sure what's keeping them together.

message 3: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Either the first or the third what do you think? :3

message 4: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments It's up to you (: I don't mind either way

message 5: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments We could do doubles if you want

message 6: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I don't mind ^^ either say :3 what do you say? Im comfortable wth either option!!

message 7: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Well that depends. Do you want to be the girl or guy?

message 8: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments That again doesn't matter to me (: I can be either! If you want, we can do doubles, or We just do one and I can be the male I'm up for that. I'm indecisive, so I'm naturally comfortable with both!

message 9: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments I'm indecisive too! Lol. Here let's do doubles. Can I be the guy for the married one and then the girl for the third one?

message 10: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Sure :D absolutely!!

message 11: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Awesome! Shall we start our characters?

message 12: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I will once I get home :3

message 13: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Okay! I'm at a horse show right now so I might be able to get them up tonight

message 14: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Mmkay (: I'll work on mine today

message 15: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Okay!

message 16: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments I should be on my laptop within the hour ^^

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:48PM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Name: Haley Higgins
Sex: Female
Appearance:
Description: Attitude basically describes Haley. She doesn't stand for anything, and backs up her opinions regardless of whether they are wrong or right. She's constantly looking for new things, new ideas, new people and is constantly bored with same-old type situation. She's bad at breaking up with others, though, and is constantly just going around anything that would cause a huge emotional battle for herself.
Likes: Smoking, horror films, and the occassional glass of wine, having sex
Dislikes: LAtely, her husband, nuts,

____

Name: Phillip Reed
Sex: Male
Appearance:
Description: Phillip is recovered. Or so, he thought. He's finally returned home and is attempting to return his life to the way it was. WIth his girlfriend. His home. Finding a job. But the lingering taste is bitter in the back of his throat. He's a irrationally jealous and drugs has certainly messed toyed with his brain. He barely passed high school, so he doesn't have much of a degree and isn't cut out for college.
Dislikes: Himeself, his family, the fact that he likes drugs, every man on the earth.

message 18: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Name: Carter Johnson
Nickname(s): None

Birthday: February 14

Appearance:
(view spoiler)

Description: Carter has been hardcore into drugs for about a year. Sure, he's messed around with them prior to that, but he's addicted now. Cocaine is his escape from the world. He's willing to do almost anything to get his hands on the magical white powder. He's been in trouble with the police a few times, but it's blown over. Whenever someone mentions rehab, he gets very defensive.

Other: Works as a bartender

Name: Blair Chance
Nickname(s): Bee, but prefers Blair

Birthday: December 31

Appearance:
(view spoiler)
Distinctive Markings: (view spoiler)

Description: Blair is a very stressed out person. She is very high strung, and even small things can send her over the edge. She's constantly worried about something. Because of this, she doesn't eat. She's anorexic to the point it's becoming obvious. On top of that, she drinks her fair share of alcohol and will occasionally have a cigarette.

Other: Work part time in a Starbucks, has next to no money.

message 19: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Let me find another picture for the guy ._. Looks like a freaking mugshot))

message 20: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((He's cute :P))

message 21: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Better than the one before xD ))

message 22: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((:D Shall we start?))

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((yas :3 Will you start us off? ))

message 24: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((Sure thing. How should I start?))

message 25: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((hmm, o.o I honestly don't know, just, take it off??))

message 26: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments ((Haha alright. I'll be at my horse show again so I'll try to post later this afternoon))

message 27: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments ((Mmkay ;3))

message 28: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Carter stood outside their shitty little house, his hand deep in his pocket as he dug for his keys. His long fingers eventually found the keys, and he pulled them triumphantly out of his pocket. He fumbled around with them for a bit, before finally opening the door. He closed and locked the door behind him, in this neighborhood you never wanted to leave your door unlocked, you were just asking for trouble at that point. It was pretty late by that point, maybe one, two in the morning? Carter had gotten into a pretty involved conversation with one of the usuals. The bar stayed opened until four am, but Carter only worked up until midnight. He ran a hand through his hair, tiredly. He was tired, but not tired enough to just go to bed. No, he needed something.

He walked into the master bedroom, and went to his side of the bed, sitting down heavily. He opened his bedside drawer, pausing for a moment when he saw his wedding band sitting on the top. He never wore his ring to work. Carter didn’t even know why, he didn’t have any interest in the women who came in, but he just didn’t think wearing his ring was a good idea. So he didn’t wear it. Carter started digging through the drawer fairly urgently. He eventually found what he was looking for. A little white bag filled with white powder. It was a small bag, but it cost a hell of a lot of money. He didn’t tell Haley how much it cost, she would probably flip shit if he told her. They were already fighting enough without adding drugs into the mix.

He pulled out an expired credit card and gently got some of the heavenly power onto it. His hands were getting shaky, he needed to get some of this into his system. He hasn’t been high in about a week. Carter needed something to get into his system. And his dealer managed to hook him up with this. Carter made it so there were two thin lines of the powder. He gently pressed his finger against the first line and brings his finger to his nose, inhaling it in. He feels himself calming down, and he just can’t wait to do the second line. He inhales it in right after. Carter lays back on the bed, all stress gone. Maybe for only a few minutes, but it was gone.

Blair was finally ending her Starbucks shift, and she had her paycheck in her pocket. Since she’s only part time, she gets all the shifts nobody else wants. She walked out into the cool air. Well, at least she thought it was cool. She’s been getting so skinny recently she needs to wear a sweater in 75 degree weather. She crossed her arms against her chest, hugging her arms close to her. She didn’t have a car, she had to sell it while Phillip was in rehab. Even though he was back, they weren’t doing great on the money front. She had just called their cable company yesterday to cancel their cable. No more tv. And two months ago she cancelled her phone plan. It’s all too damn expensive.

But she had her paycheck right now, she could feel it in her pocket. Maybe they could even go out to dinner tonight, but that was wishful thinking. Blair probably wouldn’t eat, but she might get a glass of wine. Oh, how she could appreciate a glass of nice wine right now. She’s gotten to the point that even the thought of food makes her feel sick. She obviously has to eat to live, but she mostly survives on Starbucks drinks (she gets those for free) and sometimes she’ll eat some bread or maybe if she’s feeling good a nice muffin.

Blair walked quickly towards their apartment building, which thankfully wasn’t far from the Starbucks. She wondered in Philip was home or not. If he wasn’t she didn’t know where he would be. She didn’t exactly have means to contact him, either. Blair sighed, running a hand through her messy brown hair. She needed a cigarette, maybe that would help her stress. And, that would also help the nagging ache of hunger. She sped up slightly, the cigarette was sounding more and more tempting as she continued to think about it. The building was soon in view. She walked through the lobby, and went for the stairs. She had a cup of tea this morning, and she needed to work off those calories. That meant taking the stairs and not the elevator. Once she got to the third floor, she was slightly out of breath, but did she care? Not in the slightest. Blair didn’t even bother looking for her own key. She just got their spare key from the plant next to the door and let herself in.

message 29: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments (:

message 30: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Oh poop sorry! I didn't even see this (: I'll get a reply up tomorrow :3 and in our other roleplay hopefully ^^^^^^^^^

message 31: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments Okay! Can't wait to see them (:

message 32: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments (( :3 me too! ))

message 33: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1654 comments Haley woke urgently, yanking herself up and looking around, pain pounding in her head as she immediately looked at the weight on her stomach: an arm. She looked over, her vision aligning and her ears clearing to the snoring surrounding her.
"Oh, jesus." She swore lightly, rolling her eyes and pushing herself off of the bed silently.
The night before, as she recalled, happened quickly and urgently. A small amount of guilt turmoiled in her stomach as she shoved her legs into her pants and gagged at the smell on her shirt.

Hastily, she grabbed her purse and keys and rushed out of the door before the male, who she didn't recall, woke up. The dark, hateful pain in her head subsided as she jumped into her car and moved toward the house.
She'd overslept by a long shot, normally, she wouldn't even fall asleep. And by the headache she had, she figured there had been unknown drugs in her system.

Slowly, she peeled out into the street and stripped her shirt, putting on a clean spare that she always had in her car for nights like those. She glanced down at the ring clinging her her finger without guilt. More or less, she didn't even need to take it off in order to persuade the next man on her list. A darkened frown edged across her lips as she thought about the night she'd just had. She'd told Carter that she was staying with a friend.
Well, she didn't lie. That friend with benefits just ended up being a bit older and the opposite sex.

A lingering sigh lifted from her lips as she pulled out the cigarettes from her purse, plopping one between her lips as she aggressively shoved the radio knob up, essentially attempting to turn the radio on despite the shitty signal.

___

Phillip dragged himself out of bed, the nagging ache in his head bellowing out with an irritating feeling. Since before rehab, he hadn't even tasted any kind of drug or nicotine. There wasn't much he could do about it, he didn't have any money, but damn, would he sell his body for just a taste. Just a small, little bit.

A shiver trembled down his spine as he licked his fingers longingly, wishing for the thrill, the release. The release never came, and he finally shuffled toward the bathroom where he showered efficiently, but only for a moment or two. Blair had continuely stressed how important time was and how they couldn't afford long showers.
Blah. Blah. Blah.
Phillip muttered the words under his breath, bitter from lack of life and ultimately feeling dirty.
He needed a high.

Phillip had only been back for two weeks, and his days were made up of sleeping and showering, sometimes eating when he could convince Blair to cook, and his lacking in that department definitely didn't help.
He shook his head, ignoring the thoughts and slipping into his baggy t-shirt, and his boxers, slouching toward the couch and slumping down on the cushion.

All these pushy people.
You need to get a job.
You need to clean up.
You need to provide.
Take care of yourself.

He rolled his eyes and gritted his teeth, rewinding the condescending assery he was fed at rehab, and the therapy before he was released. Phillip didn't want to get a job. Didn't fucking care, but for a small sake toward Blair, and most toward staying out of trouble, he was going to try.

message 34: by Julia Horan (last edited Feb 12, 2014 05:17PM) (new)

Julia Horan  | 960 comments This is what Carter lives for. Just this amazing feeling of not worrying about anything. Haley wasn’t home. Who cares? They’re broke as crap, who gives a fuck? His life is shit? Whatever. Carter didn’t care. At least for these few minutes he didn’t care. That’s what cocaine does to you. Lately, Carter has been building up a tolerance for it. That means either increasing his fix, or finding something else to achieve his high.

Carter slowly looked over at the digital clock next to their bed. It was getting pretty late and Haley still wasn't home. Maybe this was the time she left for good. Carter didn’t care to remember where she had said she was going to be. He couldn't remember their last argument, either. Maybe it was a bad one, maybe it wasn't.

Cater has always had suspicions of her cheating, but he’s never brought it up to her. Carter has screwed around before with other women. It’s only happened twice, and that was because he was either drunk or high off his ass. And maybe she’s not cheating on him. They’re meant to be in love, right? If you were to ask Carter, he might say they haven’t been in love since they actually got married.

High school was so much easier. There were no bills to pay, nothing. They just went out and had crazy good times. Carter didn’t have the best home life, which would explain why he hasn’t talked to any of his family since he graduated, so Haley was the best distraction from all of that. He had loved her. But now they were so drug crazed their relationship wasn’t the priority.

After a few blissful minutes, the high was starting to wear off, but not completely. He still had that light, airy feeling. Carter just wasn’t looking forward to the low that was bound to follow. He slowly started to sit up, so he was at the edge of the bed. He kicked off his shoes so they were sprawled out near the door. He let out a slow breath as he stood up. The jitters were gone, and he was left feeling calm. He walked out of the room and started for the kitchen.

Maybe he should call her? Eh, she's probably fine. Carter continued towards the kitchen, not even sure what he wanted. He just didn't want to sleep, yet. He might try and wait for Haley to come home. If she doesn't come home something is wrong.

Blair hated their apartment. She wished they had enough money to move out. They barely have enough money to stay, and this was the only thing they could afford. They couldn’t even really afford it. Blair hadn’t told Phillip, but while he was away, she had actually slept with the landlord so he would wave off their rent for the month. It had been absolutely nasty, the guy is probably about 40, but Angel didn’t have much of a choice. Being homeless wasn’t the most appealing option, so that left Blair having to sleep with the man. Starbucks didn’t pay much.

Blair had been so happy when Phillip came back home. She still was happy he was back, but the stress has caught up with her again and it’s hard to be anything but irritable and stressed out. She saw him sitting on the couch. She didn't even know what to say to him anymore, it was pathetic. "Hey," she said, softly, not even attempting a smile. It’s not that she was mad at him, she just wasn’t in a good mood. She never was anymore.

Blair walked into the tiny kitchen and poured herself what was left of their wine. Blair then reached into one of the kitchen drawers and got a cigarette out of her dwindling stash. A lighter was produced from her pocket, and moment later she had the cigarette between her teeth and the glass of wine in her hand. She waited until she was back in the living room before exhaling the smoke. Blair didn’t smoke much, but days like this she needed a good smoke. She sat on the recliner which was across from the couch Phillip was on.

“You looking for jobs today?” she asked, trying to not get her hopes up. It’s not his fault places aren’t hiring him. Businesses just couldn’t seem to look past who he used to be. Blair felt sympathy for him, it’s not fair to deny him jobs because of something like that. Blair took a sip of the heavenly liquid. It wasn’t even quality wine yet she still couldn’t help but go for another sip.