1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Kendra and Emmaleigh

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Hey hey! Can't wait to rp!!! So! Wanna map out the storyline a bit? ^-^;

message 2: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Well, first off; characters, I pretty much put it up to you if you'd rather play the best friend or the random character, I mapped it out to be doubles so it'll be more interesting. I'd prefer to play the fat girl :3 if that's okay,

I was thinking the best friend could be male or female
And the other character could be the same
And I could play either one :3 which ever you want.
Uhmmmm,

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Hmm I think I'd have a bit of trouble playing the friend so maybe I can play a random character and/or douche guy??

message 4: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yup :D I'll take on the fat girl and the best friend, I just didn't want you to feel ((left out))? I know a lot of people can't not be a girl so I normally just stay within the double bounds as for comfort level for others ^^

I'll make the best friend a male if you want the random character to be female ((or male)) for a romance type thing

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Thanks for thinking about me! I'm pretty good with both girl and boy roles, I can rock both!! :P

So what role are you imagining to douche guy to play? Is he going to just be one of the anguish inducing characters and stuff like that??

I just had a thought about a (possible?) story thread! If you want the douche guy to play as a antagonist he and his friends could get one of them to date her as some type of cruel joke and they can plan along those lines. Something like that! We can develop and fix a story together!

Orrrrr maybe we can make it that the douche guy does this but slowly actually falls for her! I think that be super cute!
Whatever ya want to do friend!

message 6: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments YAaass! That's pretty much how it was supposed to go :D with the character development :3 I love this ^^^^^^^

AND we could always have more than two characters a piece, that's just sort of a default

and sorry !! I wasn't doubting your skills or anything I was just saying kind of explaining! I'm the same way :3

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Ooooh I can't wait to see that character development!!! Eeee! It's gonna be goooood!!!

Yeah, yeah! We may need more characters guess it depends on where the plot goes~

message 8: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments That's true! We can always make more along the way! So let's say the best friend ((male or female)) visits the fat friend very often and that's how the best friend and your character meet? ^^

Of course when the friends of the douchebags are played they can just be kind of tossed between both of us ^^ they don't need profiles I guess?

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Wait what character are you talking about when you say they'll bump into your character (the best friend). Are you talking about the douche friend? :0 Sorry!!! Just want to make sure!

Yeah yeah they don't need profiles. So should we make characters? Could you make characters first? since you had this great idea first i think you have a clearer vision! I'll follow your lead!

message 10: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments No I mean your other character. You have the douche bag and a character of your choice xD

Uhm I can't tonight cause I'm on my
Phone D: but I will tomorrow after work ^^

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Okay! Okay! Hmmm that'll give me time to think up what kind of character this person will be! ^0^;

message 12: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Mmkay :D awesome ^^

message 13: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Soooooooooooooooo, I'm working on my characters now. Uhm, the best is going to be male, if you wanted a romance between your random main character and him?

message 14: by Em (Hannah) (last edited Feb 08, 2014 04:39PM) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Name: Hannah Luntwig
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/10...

Description: Hannah works hard to acheive her goals. She's understanding, but also mostly knows how to take care of herself. Of course, in a way for standing up for herself. She's fat, and she knows it, and she's recently become proud of it. She feels a bit more confident within her skin every day, but the littlest of things get to her. She cries under pressure and doesn't take criticism well at all
History: Her mother is very abusive and her father is dead. Her mother is constantly talking her down and even puts diet pills into her food and drinks from time to time.

____

Name: Joshua Fig
Sex: Male
Appearance:

Description: Joshua keeps up with the tempo. He's funny and sweet, but knows how to take down anyone if he needs to. And more than likely, he needs to when it comes to his best friend, Hannah. He loves her very much, for they've been best friends since they were tots. He's goofy all the time and loyal.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Name:Lilly Abigail Beatrice Cooper (Its too long so she just says Lilly Cooper. DON'T EVER CALL HER BEATRICE OR ABIGAIL)
Appearance:

Personality:Lilly is a rough and tumble kind of girl always looking for thrills. She has a very fiery personality and can get annoyed easily. If someone is bothering her she will tell them straight telling them what she doesn't like about whatever there doing. Lilly also usually has an attitude with most people and doesn't really care much what people think. She is a rather rowdy girl and dosen't have a very good attitude. She's more likely to get into a fight either physically or verbally with people rather than actually making friends.

Personality:Lilly grew up in the rough part of London; East London. Most people wouldn't want to live in East London especially with a family but they did. In East London she grew up with her father and mother. Her mother worked two jobs to provide more for the family as her father was always off trying to find jobs. Though her mother worked tirelessly her father seemed more interested in spending the little money they had on booze. Often Lilly would have to listen to the sound of banging on the families door caused by the tenant attempting to evict (due to their lack of payment). Lilly's mother through all this tried to hold the slipping family together, though this attempt wasn't much help. Lilly noticed her parents seemed to be arguing more and more lately and one day when her dad went off he never came back. He left Lilly and her mother alone. Her mother then had a day job, 2 night jobs and a job and weekends to provide for her broken family. They managed but her mother was far too busy with her jobs to really look after Lilly. This left little Lilly open and impressionable. Lilly's second home became the streets mostly learning from the people on them. Because of this Lilly became the girl she is today ready to take on anything the world gave her. Though the people she was with were not the people to be with they took her mind off her family woes and heartache over her father.
Despite this she really was a smart girl, she just preferred not to show it when it came to school. Teachers would often say things along the lines of "If only you applied yourself".
Her mother in hopes of getting her achieving daughter back put her into a exchange program and sent her off to America for High School, maybe that would help.

Other:Because of living in East London her whole life she has a very prominent Londoner accent. A couple years ago she was accepted into a Private all girls school, she was later expelled a week later for punching a girl in the face.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Now for my boooooy!!!!

message 17: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments 030 she so pretty :D

message 18: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments I hope my pictures worked btw!

message 19: by ღஐKendraღஐ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Name:Ashton Canes
Appearance:

Personality: Ashton is artistic and flirtatious. As part of his amorous traits he only ever chases after the hard to get girls. His favorite girls are the feisty, distant ones who believe they’ll never fall in love. Naturally he loves a little mischief and isn’t one to shy away from a challenge. In fact, he thrives off of challenges. Ashton is incredibly audacious and is quite cheeky with his words. He would do anything for a bit of teasing fun and reckless mischief. Rarely does he show any care for the emotions of others, save for his friends. He does care for his friends quite a lot. Ashton would do anything for his friends, but when it comes to girlfriends; he couldn’t care less about breaking their hearts. Just because he seems like a rash, imprudent boy, doesn’t mean that he is. In fact he is quite a sensitive person and is very in tune with his emotions. He lets his reckless nature get the best of him and would rather die than fall in love. To him, love is a bedtime fairytale. He’s picky about who his true friends are and he only accepts people who are also good artists and don’t bug him about his flirtatious nature.

message 20: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Two syllables, one word: HOTT-EE

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Priestess Emmaleigh wrote: "030 she so pretty :D"

Yeah she is!!! ^0^ I'm very excited!!!

Also the pictures eventually worked after loading the girl is suuuupper cuuute! Ugh oh my gooosh I think she's such a cutie *-*

I'm excited for this rp!

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Priestess Emmaleigh wrote: "Two syllables, one word: HOTT-EE"

Right?!?!?!? Ugh I knoooowww *fans self*

message 23: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments So, I suppose we should start off at the post-moving point, so your characters can come into play a hella lot quicker (:

message 24: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Awhh thanks :333333 and me tooo!!

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Yeah she can already be in America at this time! Maybe it can be the last few days before school starts up again because it's Summer?

message 26: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Sure! And I'm gonna change a little part, I think the best friend is just going to be living with her. Like he moved with her, because his parents are shit faces or something!

message 27: by ღஐKendraღஐ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 10:47PM) (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Living with my character? :) Sorry for asking just want to make sure >-<

message 28: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments No, your character hasn't met mine yet xD

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Ahhh goooooot ittttt that makes seeeeense

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments So~ Would you like to start up the rp?? I think your female character and my male character should meet up when school starts. We can first focus on our side characters they can meet up and then bump into eachother again when school starts up! maybe something like that??

message 31: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Maybe , they're neighbors? Like how my main girl and the best friend are living together with her mom? Maybe your character is the neighbor?

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Sure!!! Thats a good idea!!

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments We can start off with her just moving in!!!

message 34: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yah :D well I'm off to work so I'll start when I get home

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments i think I'll be able to start it off with my one character moving!!! I can post first!!! My douche guy won't come in till school starts though~

message 36: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Go ahead ^^

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Ahhh I'm actually really busy with school stuff at the moment, do you mind starting off?? My character will just come in as there taxi pulls up to their new house which is right next door to where your characters are.
Maybe while she's getting out with all her bags your guy character ends up bumping into her in some way?? It be a cuteish kinda way to introduce them. But do what ya want!
Is that okay?? >~<

message 38: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Sure! I'll be at school in a few so no promises, but I should have it up before I go to work later.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Ugh I'd try to do the start off but I've been so so busy!!! So much homework and quizes and projects I was up till 1 last night ;-; Woe is me, but valentines is coming up!! Eeeee!
But I really really want to rp this, it's a super cute idea~

message 40: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Yass! I understand (: You're perfectly fine! Take as much time as you need :3

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Lilly sat in the back of the taxi absently watching the scenery go by, so far what her mother insisted on being one of the best experiences Lilly could have was not going well. All 3 of her flights that had eventually gotten here had been delayed for an hour or more. Instead of arriving in the early morning hours she had just started to set off to her new home. She took her eyes off the scenery for a moment before looking down at her watch, 4:10, great her schedule had already been blown. She'd only have time to start to unpack but still she hated the thought of doing that. The whole plain trip had put her off and all she wanted was to go back home. As her thoughts continued her mood worsened as she began to get even more annoyed at her situation. Why did her mom have to waste their money on this damn program to ship her off? Her and her mother both knew very well they needed that money and it could have gone to a number of different things that could have helped them a lot more. Instead she was here, using her mothers money like this. She now wasn't in the mood for looking out the window instead she rolled it up and turned to her side closing her eyes and resting for a second. Maybe this could have an outcome, but for now she didnn't count on it.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Quickly put that together in independent study!

message 43: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((your fine :D I'll reply righ tnow))

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments ((My posts will get better I'm terrible at starting of rps!! And I was kinda multi tasking but i'm really excited for this rp! ^-^))

message 45: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Hannah danced to the music in her ears, bobbing her long, blonde curls back and forth as she wiggled her large hips.
If there was something everyone knew about Hannah, it was that she loved to dance. They'd been there for a week or two, having just moved in for the leisure of her mother and her mother's boyfriend.
Joshua, her best friend, had moved in with her and that was okay by her, her mother didn't much appreciate anything she did and that was okay, Joshua kind of steered the conversation anytime a fight was starting.
Regardless, she was still unpacking, bouncing up and down and distracting herself with the beautiful harmonic sounds wrapping around her mind.
She loved Marianas Trench more than anything and wanted nothing more than to meet him one day.
A soft sigh left her lips as she thought about that day. Despite this, she rolled her eyes and moved on to the next box, lifting frame after frame of her and Joshua and placing them in the appropriate spot as well as situating them on the walls.

___

Joshua smiled, leaning against the door frame as he watched Hannah sishay around in the way that she did. Her large, beautiful hips moving in a delicate manner that she though disruptive. Sometimes he would do this, admire her best friend's beauty. Most others would find this romantic, but he simply like watching her. They were platonic, and he was purely attracted and protective of her, that didn't change any of the platonic details of their friendship though, and he liked it that way.

Eventually, Joshua moved toward Hannah, poking her on the side and she jumped, a loud scream escaping her lips.
"Whoa, sugar plum, just me." Joshua laughed, cackled, leaning back and watching as she grasped her heart.

"Assface." She muttered, glaring at him, but soon laughing too, rolling her eyes and straightening the hook she'd been working on that was now crooked, "Look what you've done!"

Joshua shrugged, laughing and moving heaving another box off of the ground, despite the fact that they had two separate rooms ((granted it probabbly was the same room, separated by a door within the rooms)), he'd found himself sleeping with Hannah for most of the nights, still recovering from the move and it's impact on his life.

message 46: by ღஐKendraღஐ (last edited Feb 12, 2014 07:37PM) (new)

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments ((Daaamn I want a guy like that sleeping next to me *0*))

Lilly must had fallen asleep because she was now being shaken by the taxi driver telling her they had arrived. Lilly must have hesitated a moment because he repeated himself again his tone annoyed, "I said we're he-" Lilly quickly cut him off, "Yeah, yeah I got you the first time. I'm leaving alright?" she said waving him off and rolling her eyes.

Apparently this didn't make him any happier, she then thought she was lucky to have paid him advance because he'd probably charge her more if he could now. She unbuckled herself and stepped out of the taxi now attempting to grab all her backs next to her. With her hands full and struggling she walked toward the apartments gate and pushed it open with her foot (due to a lack of hands). She had to stop every few steps to re-position a bag or 2 to keep from falling. Though there was an attempt it in the end proved futile as bags and boxes kept falling. Instead of stopping she picked up her pace in hopes to make it to the door, along the way another two boxes fell. After a string of swears along the way she eventually got to the steps. She set down the few remaining items she had in her hands as most were scattered, she'd worry about that later she had to get the rest.

As she jogged back to the taxi she glared at the driver who clearly was amusing himself with a wide smile on his face, she could have let this go and continued with getting the last items but her temper was already short. "Oh yeah have a laugh then you lazy twat, you can't even get out of the car to help me. I've just flown across a bleeding ocean to get here and you can't even help me?" she spoke quickly as she grabbed her remaining things from the back and marched back through the gate now ignoring the taxi all together.

She had better things to do like trying to sort out this whole box mess as her things were scattered around the front lawn.

message 47: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments ((LOL I know right?!?!?!)))

message 48: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments Hannah's tantalizing laugh stopped abruptly as she plucked the other headphone out of her ear, moving toward the window and smiling, "Come here, Joshua."
And he did so, moving toward the window and grinning, watching the girl struggle, "Oh, she's kinda cute," Hannah replied, nudging at Joshua who shrugged and moved back to the room, "Eh."

Hannah rolled her eyes and shoved past him, "Come on, the least we can do is help."
Joshua nodded, following her like a puppy, "What if she doesn't want help? What if she's an independent woman? Ooohhh, stranger danger." Hannah cackled, and Joshua kept prodding until they got to the front door. Joshua pushed forward, but Hannah lingered hesitantly, of course, she was confident with Joshua.
But that was that.
with joshua.
Without Joshua, she barely had a voice, her confident strewn to a mere bit of thread.

"Come on, you can't be shy now." Joshua pulled her forward and looked out at the girl, "Hey, you need some help?" He trotted out to her, providing his hand as suggestion.

Hannah walked slowly toward them, "Don't let him be too strange." She rolled her eyes, "But if you need some help, we'd love to do so! IT looks like we're neighbors." She snodded toward the apartment, smiling lightly.

message 49: by Em (Hannah) (new)

Em (Hannah) (hannahtester96) | 1256 comments (don't forget me over here :3))

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Waaaahh, soorrry! Ugh I've been having issues with replying and my basic concept ://
Ugh I started a reply but I'm unsure, I'll work on it! I haven't forgotten!

« previous 1