Warriors, the new seasons discussion

Welcome > Member chat

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I accept the challenge to rebuild the clans

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, just invited 70 people I think that will fill maybe a couple clans?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments That could fill all of them :P thank you!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments I won't be able to respond because I'm getting my iPod's glass fixed, be back Friday. Maybe ill get on laptop

message 7: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Hey!!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Hey everyone! I'm available to RP if anyone takes the offer?

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 02, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

All my cats now belong to Daisy May, Rosalinda & Angelina, even though I didn't create any. I'm sorry to say but I'm deleting my account. I'm glad I met all of you in this group.

Calla Lily

message 11: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Jun 02, 2014 07:17PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments I will miss you very much, as I know everyone else will. I'm sorry your leaving this amazing site. Good bye and God bless, Calla Lily. :(

message 12: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Jul 05, 2014 08:41AM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Hello everyone, please invite and let all of your friends have an invite, if not to invite them then to annoy them. (just kidding! (; ) Please make your favorite cats, for just today you may make up to 10 cats (in total) and keep them, you can only make them until 8pm tonight though! Have fun and may StarClan light your path.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Hey guys! This group is failing :( please stay active!