The Original Clans discussion

Chat > Hiya!

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 65 comments Mod
Hi, guys!

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 40 comments Mod
Hellooo!

message 3: by Hedgehog Power (new)

Hedgehog Power (saint_haydene) hi

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Wow, Maddie!!! You really made the group sound AWESOME in the description!! And I love the rules! ^.^ I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Helloooooo!!

message 6: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Hiya!!

Angєℓinα ~ Siℓvermist♥Bℓαckcℓαw ~ Cαts Ruℓє Aℓℓ ~ Cαℓℓ Mє Ang, Angiє or Angєℓ {Or Jαγfrost} ~ wrote: "Wow, Maddie!!! You really made the group sound AWESOME in the description!! And I love the rules! ^.^ I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!"

Oh, thanks! This is one of my first groups! I'll have more topics up ASAP.

And welcome ALL!

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

=^.^=

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Hellooooo!

message 11: by Michaella (new)

Michaella Reed (DJMickeyMouse) Hey, guys!

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Hellooo!!!

message 13: by Michaella (new)

Michaella Reed (DJMickeyMouse) How's it going?

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Awesome!!!
{That's all I have to say :P }

message 15: by Michaella (new)

Michaella Reed (DJMickeyMouse) Wondermous!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie, this group is a great idea. LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yes Maddie. I heard you are Graces sister, and Grace invited me. What a great idea!!:)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes Silverwillow thanks for telling her! Isn't it great??

Oh, thanks guys.

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) This. is. EPIC. AWESOME.

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) lol, hi :) i finally accepted the invite! i wasn't sure at first, cause i haven't read the dawn of the clans stuff, but then i saw that this was based on the mythology stuff and was all like, sweeeeetttt!!!

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

^.^
I've only read the first book of Dawn of the Clans.

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) ha more than me :p it's on my ever-growing list lol

message 25: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

:P

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) Anybody still active here? I LOVE the concept and can't wait to start rp'ing here! I'm working on a character atm, but waiting to hear if I can have the rank.... It'll make a big diff with character development.

Hi!

message 28: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin Hi!Maddie!Its Erin!!! :D

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) Yay!! Life in Original Clans! I was starting to wonder... Hi everyone!

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) Hey so there's no Questions/suggestions thread yet, but I do have one. We know that according to legend, the Great Clans lived in a place that was roughly the same as where their future generations would live. But what's I'm thinking is, the territories should be tons bigger than the forest territories in the books. Also, the forest clans had moved there from the mountains anyway, so it's definitely likely that the Great Clans' territories were much bigger than either of the present day territories (forest and lake and the journey map might do it....). Also, I'm thinking Twolegs were not as plentiful in ancient times, so that opens up a lot of space on the three maps.

Ok so while I was typing that, I thought of something else. Did the Great Clans have StarClan and the Dark Forest? I'm thinking they must have if their leaders had the -star suffix. Plus, from the current character descriptions, it sounds like Goldenstar's time has already past (when the snake at Sunningrocks became many smaller snakes, LeopardClan got the hunting rights to the river, and TigerClan received their stripes.... Yea, I've been researching lol), so it's not completely inconceivable that the Great Clans had ancestors to watch over them and guide them.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Erin! Yay, you joined!

Erin wrote: "Hi!Maddie!Its Erin!!! :D"

Hello Erin! I'm so glad you joined!

Anastasia**Brindleclaw~TheSavannahs~Bluepaw** wrote: "Hey so there's no Questions/suggestions thread yet, but I do have one. We know that according to legend, the Great Clans lived in a place that was roughly the same as where their future generations..."

The great Clans lived in the same territory as the forest territory. It's a bit different because the land wasn't as developed, but basically the same. Keep in mind that cat lives aren't the ame as human lives and "ancient" for them might not be as ancient for us.

Yes, we have StarClan, Dark Foest. I'm calling them different things. I just haven't decided what to call them yet This group is just starting out, so yes it's rough around the edges.

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) People need to pretty please make more big cats! I'm dying over here, not being able to rp Eaglestar =v.v= <<----- grumpy cat commands you!! Lol....

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) I am planning on making at least one more cat for each Clan (except LionClan... Maybe... Lol) and possibly at least one evil dead cat! Does anybody need a mate or kit or anything??

(Xposting in the cats needed thread too)

message 36: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 3 comments Hi everyone! :)

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Hi!

message 38: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 3 comments Hi Angelina! :)

message 39: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin HI!

message 40: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 3 comments Hi Foxie! :)

message 41: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin Hi

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Januaryjuly, but you can call me JJ or JuJu. Glad I could join this amazing group!

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) hey there, as far as I know, this group is highly inactive... part of why I made the other group!

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, well, thanks for informing me!