#ReadingSpot discussion

Music > Favorite Genre

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments What type of music do you listen to? Pop? Indie? Rock? Country? What is it that makes it stand out to you?

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess I love all kinds but I usually listen to rock. but right now my favorite song would be Pompeii by bastille.

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments I listen to country. I like it not because it always tells a story, and because the music itself is always really pretty. My favorite singer is kacey Musgraves, and I've recently started listening to kip Moore's music.

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments I do like other music too though.

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess I like some country songs, but I hear them on the radio so I cant really recall the singers or the name of the song. But I do remember the song if I die young by the band perry. I really liked that one.

message 6: by Jess (new)

Jess I don't know if you ever seen naruto. But I absolutely love the soundtrack to that.

message 7: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 227 comments I've never heard of it, but maybe I'll look it up. The Band Perry is really good too.

message 8: by MiMi (new)

MiMi (planetearthturnsslowly) | 32 comments My favorite genre is indie however my favorite singer of all time sings pop so I guess I like both. Although stereotypical one direction type pop I will NOT listen to.

message 9: by Megan, The Calm Mod (new)

Megan | 44 comments Metal, Rock, Alternative

message 10: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Jazz, Bagpipe, Country or Classical/Instrumental

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Reader | 48 comments I can't exactly explain my types, like Jess I like lots of kinds but I usually listen to angels and airwaves or coldplay songs. But it mainly just matters on the mood I'm in.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Country!! :-)