The Mortal Instruments RolePlay discussion

Around Town > The Children's Park

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments .

message 2: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Suze and Kara were on the swingset. They were laughing loudly and having the time of their lives. So when the demon appeared behind them neither girl was aware of it. Not until it had made it's first strike at least.
((let's just say they're the only ones in the park!))

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Lol sounds good!!))

Kara screams shrilly when she feels something scratch deep into her back. She flies face first off the swing and lands in a pile on the ground.

Charlotte rubs to the park, screaming in horror. "Kara!!!!!"

message 4: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Suze jumped up and had her blade out in seconds. She wasn't fast enough though and the demon struck again. Slicing through her side and knocking her backwards. She collapsed next to Kara.

Lewis was just hanging up the phone when Kara was struck. Not ten seconds later Suze went down. "Suze!" He cried out and ran over to the demon.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte whips out her bow and shoots the demon in it's only eye. "Die you f'in stupid monster!!!" She yells, the pulls out several dagger and begins to throw them with precise aim.

message 6: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis slashed at the demon, wishing their backup would arrive. He managed to cut off one of it's three arms, getting covered in it's thick black blood at the same time.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte is hot by the monster and flies back, hitting the metal swingset. "You m******f****** stupid...!!!" She spews out a stream of cuss words and gets up, pulling out a sword.

Kara whimpers and crawls over to Suze. "Suze... Suze are you okay...?" She whispers, clutching her own wound.

message 8: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis spared Charlotte a fleeting glance to check she was alright. He turned back to the demon, only just managing to avoid the swing of it's arm.

Suze was anything but okay. She could barely breathe without being in pain. "I'm okay ish." she managed to tell Kara. "Where do you hurt sweetie?" she said through her teeth. She half sat up, facing Kara she pulled out her stele.

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte rubs up and stabs the demon many times, managing to take off one of many legs as well. "Die you....!" Out came another stream of expletives.

Kara cries "That won't work Suze. The demon scratched me in the back, and it's feels like it's burning!" The little girl sobs. She was educated enough to know that a rune couldn't heal demon poison.

message 10: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis followed Charlotte's example and ran up to the demon, only he was a bit more creative with his slashes and stabs. Striking it in a new place each time and never giving it time to heal properly.

Suze sighed and nodded. She knew it wouldn't work but it was all she had. "I know sweetie. I'm sorry." She said and managed to hold out her arms for the little girl.

message 11: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte keeps striking at the demon, constantly distracting it from Lewis. She could feel herself losing strength though. He was already weak from giving broth, and flying into that metal swingset hadn't helped anything. S

Kara whimpers and crawls into Suze's arms. "Okay."

message 12: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis jumped onto the top of the swingset. He took his strongest blade and threw it at the beast. It struck home in the back of its neck, causing it to fall to the ground, half paralysed.

((I had to give them a bit of ground... :D))

Suze held Kara on her good side, making sure that she didn't notice how injured she was. "Does it hurt anywhere else?" she asked.

message 13: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte sighs in relief and jumps up to chop the monster's head off. She could do this! "This is for hurting my daughter!" She yells before swinging.

Kara bites her little lip. "My nose hurts." She admits, looking up to show Suze her crushed bloody little nose.

message 14: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis stood ready on the other side of the demon as Charlotte took a finals swing at. He watched her graceful movements, waiting for the monster to die.

Suze used her sleeve to wipe the blood from Kara's face. "Is it broken?" she asked her weakly, the little strength that she had left quickly fading.

message 15: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara nods "Can I draw the I-iratze myself?" She asks softly, wanting to be a big girl and heal herself.

Charlotte chops the demon's head off in one swift motion, then lands gracefully and the ground as it crumples to ashes.

message 16: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Suze nodded. "Ah huh. Careful." she whispered and handed over the stele to Kara. "I'll help though. Just in case." she smiled weakly.

Lewis nodded at Charlotte. "Good job." he said and gave the ashes a kick to make sure the.demon was dead

message 17: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara nods slightly and takes the stele. She carefully draws an iratze on her cheek. "Can I do you too?" She asks softly.

Charlotte lays back on the ground, breathing hard "Th-thanks. Go check on the girls."

message 18: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "That was good." Suze compliments Kara. "You're nose will be as good as new." her voice got weaker with every word. "If you want to sweetie." she held out her arm. She was in too much pain now. She didn't know what else to do but humor the girl.

Lewis nodded and jumped up. "I'll be back as soon as I can." he promised and took off at a sprint towards the girls.

message 19: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara slowly draws an iratze on Suze's arm, looking up at her with a sweet smile. "There. All better. Right?" She asks.

Charlotte nods and tends to her own minor wounds.

message 20: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Suze smiled tightly and nodded. "Better." she lied through her teeth.

Lewis stopped and knelt down beside Suze and Kara. "No Suze." he whispered and took her hand. "Suze. Please."

"Daddy." Suze whispered before she passed out.

message 21: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara frowns "S-Suze?!?!" She pokes Suze's cheek. "Suuuuuze!!!"

Charlotte sighs as gets up, heading for the others.

message 22: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis sat dazed for a couple of minutes before springing into action. "Kara can you move off of Suze please?" he asked as he began to untie Suze's jumper from her waist. He wrapped it around her injured side, trying to stop the blood flow.

message 23: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara nods and crawls away with a whimper. "I-I'm sorry!!"

Charlotte kneels next to Kara and spots her back "S***!!!" She holds Kara still "Baby girl, don't move okay?" She says gently, examining the wound.

message 24: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis smiled at Kara. "Don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry for." he said to her. He cleaned Suze up the best he could. "Sh!t." he cursed under his breath.

Suze stirred as Lewis worked on her. Her eyes flickered open and looked for Kara. "K..ar..a?" she whispered, struggling to speak.

message 25: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Kara nods "Im here Suze!!" She starts crying, overwhelmed.

Charlotte bites her lip and cleans Kara's wound up. No, no, no!! Why did this have to happen??? She pulls off her own jacket and ties it around Kara to cover her wound, "It's going to be okay Kara." She whispers.

message 26: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Suze nodded and moved her arm over to Kara, holding out her hand. "Don't... c...cry." she said quietly.

Lewis shook his head. He looked over at Charlotte. "How bad is it?" he asked quietly, gesturing at Kara.

message 27: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte looks over at Lewis, and replies. "We need to get to the institute. She has poison in her system." She bites her lip, fighting to maintain composure.

Kara grips Suze's hand and keeps crying. "I-it hurrrts Suze!"

message 28: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis nodded gravely. "Same with Suze. She's also lost a lot of blood." his voice shook as he spoke. "I can't move her though. Not myself. it'll hurt her more." he put his head in his hands feeling useless.

Suze squeezed Kara's hand gently. "I know ... it.. does." she replied. "B..ut.. Mommy... will ma...ke it.. be..tt..er." she was struggling to talk again.

message 29: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte frowns and looks around. "I could make stretcher, or at least something that will work as a stretcher if you need." She offers, absently digging through her bag for something.

Kara still cries, inconsolable.

message 30: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments "Do you have something you could use?" Lewis asked Charlotte sitting up. He watched as she digged through her bag. It was only then that he remembered he'd called some others to come help them.

Suze shifted her nearly shut up over to Kara. "Sorry." she whispered to her before everything went black again.

message 31: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments *eyes

message 32: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte looks around again "No, but the park does. We'll have to pay them back later, use your sword to cut of the back of that wooden bench, and I have a blanket in here we can use as cushioning." She replies, wondering why their backup was so late in coming.

Kara continues to sob. "It hurts mommy it huuuuuuuurrrrrrttttttssssss!!!!"

message 33: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis nodded and pulled out his sword. In two swift movements he had the back of the bench off. He put it in front of Charlotte. "Damn the backup." he muttered when they still hadn't arrived.
((should we bring in backup ? o.O))

message 34: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments Charlotte quickly pads the former bench back with a couple of blankets, then deftly slides it under Suze. She places Kara at Suze's feet and looks up at Lewis "You grab that end and I'll grab this one." She whispers, clutching her stomach.

((Ummmm... Not sure))

message 35: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((If we don't then Lewis could go off on one later at the backup who didn't arrive... ;) ))

Lewis took his end of the board and waited for Charlotte. "On three?" he asked her quietly, the strength beginning to fade from his voice.

message 36: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Lol sounds good to me))

Charlotte nods and lifts the makeshift stretcher with Lewis's help. She cringes a little, but manages to keep herself steady. "Lets go." She whispers.

message 37: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments Lewis nodded and carried the make shift stretcher with the two girls on it back to the institute.

((Post there?))

((Hehehehe!! ))

message 38: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Yeah, post there lol))

message 39: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Lol uh where exactly is there? XD ))

message 40: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Ummm... Lets say the infirmary))

message 41: by Rachel, I love you (new)

Rachel | 10950 comments ((Ok. That would make sense. Can you post first please? :) ))

message 42: by Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)), bae I miss you (new)

Chelsey (A.K.A. Sely/Sley and Chesney)) (delihliana) | 11180 comments ((Lol, and yes :) ))