All About Books discussion

Past Posts > April Sign-Up Sheet

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenny (last edited Apr 16, 2014 08:01AM) (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments If you would like to post one of your favourite poems during a week in April, please sign up below. Feel free to pick a specific week or just let me know that you would like to be part of The Monday Poem, in which case I'll select one for you.
The week schedule will be filled in as people sign up.

week 1 (Monday April 7th) - Terri
week 2 (Monday April 14th) - LauraT (& Jenny)
week 3 (Monday April 21s) - Leslie
week 4 (Monday April 28th) - Shirley

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I could take any of the days in April.

message 3: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Terri, April 7th then? Looking forward to reading your choice!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The 7th will be great, Jenny. I'm hard at work on the search!

message 5: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 15985 comments I went in January, so I think that it is time to sign up again! I will do the last week (28th) please :)

message 6: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Done :)

message 7: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13223 comments Mod
@Jenny: shall we decide something together when you'll be here? A "joint" decision ... It could be posted on the 14th

message 8: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments oh yes, let's! Maybe Terri would like to swap with us, otherwise we just post it on the 14th ;)

message 9: by Alannah (new)

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11721 comments Mod
A joint poem would be a great idea. Can't wait to see what you pick.

message 10: by LauraT (new)

LauraT (laurata) | 13223 comments Mod
Brainstorming in my study! REally looking forward to it!!!!

message 11: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 15985 comments Jenny, if no-one signs up for next Monday, I can move up a week.

message 12: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments That would be nice Leslie! Thank you! Would anybody else want to take a spot in April?

message 13: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4177 comments I'll do another week, Jenny - actually, that's next Monday, isn't it?

message 14: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Yes, that would be nice!! I'll edit you in and open the May thread when back tomorrow!

Ps: since we're currently NOT in the luxurious position of too many sign ups, the once every third month rule is currently not in place in case anyone holds back because of it.

message 15: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments So Leslie, it's still week 4 for you if that's alright? Unless you guys would rather swap?

message 16: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4177 comments Jenny wrote: "So Leslie, it's still week 4 for you if that's alright? Unless you guys would rather swap?"

Actually, that might be good for me, would give me longer to choose, ha ha!

message 17: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Alright, so Leslie week 3 and Shirley week 4?

message 18: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4177 comments That's ok with me, if Leslie is ok with it...

message 19: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 15985 comments Jenny wrote: "Alright, so Leslie week 3 and Shirley week 4?"

Sure, that is fine with me!

message 20: by Bionic Jean (new)

Bionic Jean (bionicjean) I can do one any time soon. Just say when.

message 21: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (jeoblivion) | 4869 comments Jean, I just opened a thread for May and wrote you down for the 5th! :)

message 22: by Bionic Jean (new)

Bionic Jean (bionicjean) That's fine! :)