Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

THE MOVIE IS HERE!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tanny Going to go see the movie this weekend!!!! Ugh, I cant wait. But I hope its going to be as great as they hype it up to be. Any time I turn the Tv on, I see the trailer on commercials.

message 2: by Taylor (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:51PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Taylor How was it, was it good someone tell me please I won't be able to see the movie till next week

Abbigail Its sooooooooooo fricken good!!!! Like literally amazing, the acting in the beginning is rough but then u get completelyyyy sucked into the storyline. Loved every bit of it.

Taylor Abbigail wrote: "Its sooooooooooo fricken good!!!! Like literally amazing, the acting in the beginning is rough but then u get completelyyyy sucked into the storyline. Loved every bit of it."

Oh thank god

Abbigail I read the book like a year ago so I didn't really remember everything, but I thought it got a lot of the key scenes. The only part I didn't like was Christian and how not very pretty Lissa was.

Taylor Abbigail wrote: "I read the book like a year ago so I didn't really remember everything, but I thought it got a lot of the key scenes. The only part I didn't like was Christian and how not very pretty Lissa was."

Ok :-) I'm so excited can't wait till I can't see the movie

Abbigail ikr but then I just want to watch all of them right after

Taylor Abbigail wrote: "ikr but then I just want to watch all of them right after"

True. Do you think it was good enough they will make another one

Rachel It was absolutely amazing! It had all the key elements. I think you'll love it.

Nikita I loved it. I wish it was longer than it was but overall it was really good. There were some changes that left me, neutral. Cast was good, I love the girl playing Rose, fell in love with the guy playing Dimitri and liked the girl playing Lissa. They didn't get everything from the book but still enough for me as a fan to enjoy. I will be seeing it again soon.

I really hope they decide to turn all the books into movies.