Live, Laugh & Love Books discussion

Help > Teresa's Help Me Decide Thread

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (last edited Feb 14, 2014 05:54AM) (new)

Teresa | 940 comments Mod
I have Read City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare , City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare and I'm going to read City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare , City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare ], City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare , Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2) by Cassandra Clare , Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare

What shall I Read after these Books?

message 2: by Caru (new)

Caru Do you like science fiction?

message 3: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

No.

message 4: by Caru (new)

Caru okay.
Percy Jackson series is great.Of Poseidon by Anna Banks and Shatter Me by Teherah Mafi are great too.Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is great, also.

message 5: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

They all sound good. Shatter Me sounds like a Book that would hold my interest. Shiver too. Percy--I've seen the Movies, might Read them, not sure.

Anything else?

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 122 comments I had the same problem. I love all of the books above. If you have a e-reader

message 7: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

I have a Kindle.

message 8: by Caru (new)

Caru oh and Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas.Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi are great.

message 9: by Caru (new)

Caru Also The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken.

message 10: by Allison (new)

Allison Janezic (allilj) | 122 comments Sorry typing on my phone and it posted my comment before I was done. You might try The Bane Chronicles. They are short stories featuring Magnus and some characters from TID and TMI.

After I read these I read Divergent and the Hunger Games. Both of which are great.

message 11: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

.Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi sounds REALLY GOOD, but not so sure about the others. Thanks for helping me out.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Teresa wrote: "I have ReadCity of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare,City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clareand I'm going to read City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare,City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare,[bookcover:City of Hea..."
Where's city of lost souls? Read Calvin and Hobbs:)

message 13: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

I love Calvin and Hobbs. You are talking about the little boy and his tiger

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) Yup:) hilarious.

message 15: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

I have like 4 of their Books. They are Hilarious.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) I own them all:) so funny and cute:)

message 17: by Teresa, The One Who LOVES to Cook (new)

I'm jealous. I'm glad that I didn't get rid of them.

message 18: by A (new)

A H Read the Divergent trilogy!!! Wonderful books:):)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Read the Maximum Ride series. It's excellent. Max (Maximum Ride, #5) by James Patterson Fang (Maximum Ride, #6) by James Patterson Angel (Maximum Ride, #7) by James Patterson Nevermore (Maximum Ride, #8) by James Patterson The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson School's Out—Forever (Maximum Ride, #2) by James Patterson