тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу discussion

Baldiver Academy Dorms > Shakira Kiersten's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by dany (new)

dany (elothwen)

message 2: by DK (new)

DK ((THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 3: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments *Knock,knock* Two slow knocks and a grunt of pain is coming from outside.

message 4: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack is standing outside the door, leaning against the wall. "Hello?" Jack says with a tone of pain.

message 5: by DK (last edited Mar 01, 2014 06:45AM) (new)

DK Shakira and Dallas heard the pained hello. Shakira opened the door. "Oh my gosh!" Dallas ran over once he heard her yell. When he saw the boy, he looked badly injuried.

message 6: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Hey, hey I'm okay! Could you just show me the way to the school nurse please? Jack tries to get up using his injured arm and falls over. "AHH ****!" Jack is holding back the tears.

message 7: by DK (new)

DK Dallas shakes his head. "You are in no shape to walk. He picked Jack up. Shakira was worried like crazy but had to think fast to change the subject. "I'm Shakira and the guy holding you is Dallas."

message 8: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Hi Shakira, hi Dallas." Jack was getting really dizzy. "Thanks alot, I'm not really feeling good right now." Jack feels like he's almost fainting, but he resists.

message 9: by DK (new)

DK Shakira noticed he was almost ready to pass out. "So, are you new here?" She was trying to keep his attention.

message 10: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Yep, just finished packing up my stuff." Jack was embarrased, he was not the kind of person that wanted to get help, he could get by on his own. "What about you?" He asked with a pained smile.

message 11: by DK (new)

DK Shakira put her hair behind her ear. "I've been here for a while." She smiled at him.

message 12: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "We should have gotten a better, less bloody introduction. I'm Jack by the way." Jack is ebarrased of himself, sitting with his bloody T-shirt that he had to take off and wrap around his shoulder. "And maybye a more clothed one too." He says with a laugh. "I think i should get to the nurse now."

message 13: by DK (new)

DK Shakira laughed. "That's okay and I am not sure if you noticed but actually we have been walking to the nurse." She looked at Dallas for a split second. "Your pretty good at carrying people." She joked. Dallas laughed. "Thanks." Shakira looked back at Jack. "Don't worry, we're almost there."

message 14: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Oh I didn't realise, you kept me busy talking." Jack smiled. "I am so dizzy right now." Jack was in a world of pain but he resisted to show it. "Thank you both so much."

message 15: by DK (last edited Mar 01, 2014 07:48AM) (new)

DK Shakira smiled. "Your welcome. I guess I am good at distractions." Dallas' voice followed right after her. "No problem."

message 16: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack sat down with the nurse's searching eyes all over his wound. "Thanks guys, I'll see you around!" Jack tried his best to smile without pain in his face.

message 17: by DK (new)

DK Both of them smiled. "See you later" Shakira said.

message 18: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Yep see ya!" Jack shouted as the nurse closed the door behind them.

message 19: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments *Knock-Knock* "Hello?"

message 20: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "I'm here to thank you." Jack says through the door. "Should I come back another time?"

message 21: by DK (new)

DK Shakira opened the door. "Sorry." She giggled."I was getting so caught up in a book that I thought that your voice was part of the story. No this is a good time." Shakira smiled. "By the way your welcome."

message 22: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack smiled. "Hey, uh... I was wondering if you could...kind of get me started here? It's all new to me." Jack looked down. His tounge got tied whenever he talked to girls.

message 23: by DK (new)

DK Shakira smiled. "Sure! I know this place in the back of my hand!"

message 24: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack gave a nervous smile. "Great, so what is important to know around here?" He felt really comfortable with Shakira even though they had just met.

message 25: by DK (new)

DK "Hmmm, maybe I should show you the classes first." She smiled.

message 26: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Sounds great!" Jack smiled. "Well, ladies first." Jack said with a laugh.

message 27: by DK (new)

DK Shakira laughed. "I am not sure if you are a math fan, but that is going to be first on the tour."

message 28: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Well, it's not that bad." Jack smiled. "As long as it doesn't get too hard."

message 29: by DK (new)

DK Shakira laughed. "Yeah, I totally agree." She started walking but she walked slow because she was afraid she might go way to fast. When she is excited usually people can't keep up with her.

message 30: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack noticed that she was unsure if he could catch up. "It's okay, I'll try not to lose you." Jack smiled. "So how did you end up here?"

message 31: by DK (last edited Mar 03, 2014 12:57PM) (new)

DK "Oh sorry!" She laughed. "Well I threw a guy against the wall with my mind and I was sent here to learn to control my powers." She couldn't believe she just said that.

message 32: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Oh, well that's cool!" Jack didn't quite know what to answer. "Care to show me?" Jack smiled.

message 33: by DK (new)

DK Shakira smiled. "No way am I throwing you against the wall!" She laughed. "And I am shocked you think that is cool."

message 34: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Well, just slightly push me then, how's that?"
Jack smiled. "I think it's cool to like, have an ability, don't you think so too?" Jack felt happy to finally get to talk about all this stuff.

message 35: by DK (new)

DK Shakira laughed. "Yeah, I totally agree and still, I am not pushing you." She took of her ring and threw it the air and then she started to levitate it. "Does this satisfy you enough?" She giggled.

message 36: by DK (new)

DK ((g2g, my computer time is up!))

message 37: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Whoa!" Jack is stunned. "Well, that will do for sure!" Jack smiles. "Wanna see something cool?"

message 38: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments ((Okay cya, we'll just continue from where we were next time :). ))

message 39: by DK (new)

DK Shakira smiled. "Of course, I am always up for something new."

message 40: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack jumped up, made half a backflip and landed. He was now standing in the ceiling, still facing Shakira, only upside down. "This is what brought me here." Jack smiled "I can mess with the laws of physics, basically."

message 41: by DK (new)

DK "I see." Shakira raised an eyebrow, still smiling. "You have impressive abilities."

message 42: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Well, yours is pretty impressive too." Jack jumped down on the floor and smiled at her. "So what do you do when you don't study?"

message 43: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Because I was thinking, maybye I could buy you something at the café after school." Jack smiled nervously. "If you're okay with that."

message 44: by DK (new)

DK Shakira gleamed. "I would love that! I am basically bored everyday after school."

message 45: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack smiled. "Sounds great! We'll just meet outside our dorms tomorrow after school." Happiness rushed through Jack's body. "So what should we do now?"

message 46: by DK (new)

DK "Sound great! Hey did you forget we are on a tour?" She said teasingly.

message 47: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments "Haha no I didn't." Jack smiled.
"I just figured we should get moving." Jack looked intensely into Shakira's eyes. "They're beautiful." Jack could not stop looking. Her eyes were like galaxies, without an end, or a beginning. "Your eyes."

message 48: by DK (new)

DK "Oh." Shakira blushed. "I never heard anyone say that about my eyes before." She looked back into Jack's eyes. "You have nice eyes too." She looked closer, it was almost like you could see his past and see his future at the same time.

message 49: by Simon (new)

Simon (Evergear) | 100 comments Jack smiled. He was in love. "So..." He was standing very close to Shakira, still looking in her eyes. "What's next on the tour?" A rush of happiness traveled through his spine.

message 50: by DK (new)

DK "Well we still have to go to math class unless you want to go to the diner instead." She winked.

« previous 1

тнє єℓємєηтαℓѕ | α∂ναη¢є∂ яσℓєρℓαу

unread topics | mark unread