Teenage Bookworms discussion

Most interesting book characters.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 31 comments I think in books one of the best things are the characters, and sometimes if the characters are rubbish it makes the book bad. So I would say my most interesting ( not necessarily my favourite ) would be :
( not in order )
1. Adrian from the Vampire Academy series - Adrian is such as funny character and he makes the books very interesting ( and I love him !)
2. Valek from the Chronicals of Ixia series - Valek in this series is quite mysterious and you never know how he does certain things, he is also dangerous so you never really know what he will do, this is why j find him interesting.
3. Tessa from Before I Die - I find it really interesting how she deals with what is happening in her life and gives you an view of what having cancer might feel.

There are A LOT more but well the list could go on forever ! Anyway these three that I choose are all very different and are in different situations and most of all I find them very interesting.

message 2: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 16 comments Jace wayland from the mortal instruments (i don't think i need to describe him if you read the mortal instruments) i am currently reading city of ashes

message 3: by Sikhandi (new)

Sikhandi Thiagarajah Death in the book thief is in my opinion the best book character solely because very few books/no other book features a spiritual manifestation of something properly like.markus zusak.in the book thief

message 4: by Andy (new)

Andy Float | 9 comments Ethan Wate and Lena Duchannes "Beautiful Creatures" because the bestsellers series like Divergent, The Hunger Games and The Mortal Instruments all have girls protagonists, and even the plot is really based in Lena, Garcia and Stohl transformed Ethan into the protagonists

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy Float | 9 comments And he cared about her trying to Lena, a perspective different than when the story is told by the girls

message 6: by Kerry (new)

Kerry Fleming | 34 comments Mod
Hmmm....... I would say Onyx from the Violet Eden Chapters(his character changes so dramatically so I would have to put him in the "most interesting" category)
I would say Isis Blake from Savage Delight and Lovely Viscious, because she is so unpredictable and crazy (not to mention hilarious), and she deals with depression so dofferent from so many other books I've read in which the main character is depressed.