The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Lightning Thief question

What godly father/mother do you want? Why?
Hany Hany Feb 07, 2014 01:27PM
I would want Athena because I would be wise and smart. Also, I would have pretty grey eyes, like her.

Hypnos, because i love sleeping :P

TheBohemianBookworm Posideon
Jun 24, 2014 04:08PM · flag

I like who I have right now.

I thinks Athena, because She is extremely smart and strongs

deleted member Feb 10, 2014 02:24PM   0 votes
Athena, then I would be smart.

Zeus

APOLLO

My dad would be Apollo, because I do a lot in music. I used to do archery, but I had to quit when I moved.

Athena or Hera. It would be awesome!

I would want Athena because of her wisdom and intelligence, she has beautiful eyes and I would be the sister of Annabeth (I would love that.)
If I was the son of Posiedon, I would have to get comfortable in the water and controlling that 'cause I am already a little but afraid of drowning so to be able to control the water would be overwhelming

Hephaistos, because I have a weird fascination with heat and fire and because I'm not good with organic life-forms.

I would want to be Athena's daughter, because she grants wisdom and a thirst for knowledge to all of her children. She gives them a stubborn quality that makes them refuse to give up on a problem, even when they feel like they will never solve it.

Hecate because i am crazy about sorcery. or Poseidon because i love water so much. don't mind Athena or Artemis either for obvious reasons.

Athena, because she is the goddess of wisdom

Poseidon

If Artemis had any kids then her. You would be immortal if you were one of her huntresses. You would also have moon and archery powers.

Eris, 'cus I can ruin crap for people XD NO, maybe Hades, 'cus I'm a climber and y'know, climbing and caves and stuff? Spelunking? In truth, I'd probably be more of hunter of Artemis.

deleted member Mar 04, 2014 07:49AM   0 votes
Posiedon. Is it weird that I think I have a connection with water?

probably athena

well...I'm proud and intelligent...probably Athena or Zeus...

Srikari (last edited Mar 05, 2014 05:51AM ) Mar 05, 2014 05:51AM   0 votes
Hecate cuz i want all those cool powers!!!

Cronus!!! >:D
No just kidding. Apollo <3

Apollo because he so good with bows and singing and healing, Athena because she is so smart, but I'm always happy with my godly parents ( Athena Posiden) yay I get Athena so smart that explanes why I get a's b's. And Posiden why I love to swim. And have sea-green eyes.

Hades *^w*

Zeus would do for me. Why, what else, he's king of the gods. heh

Poseidon! That would be so much fun. I'd just live in the ocean. And that's a lot of power he has

Poseidon or Athena, Poseidon because I love to swim and Athena because I love to read

Athena.

Bast. She's caring and protective. And I'm Kat so I'm predisposed to like her.

Apollo, because he's artistic and good at archery

Athena... She´s smart and strong. Or Poseidon... I really think it would be amazing to control water. Or Apollo has allways been amazing. I really don´t know why. The idea of being the sun...

Artemis. If she ever decided to have children...

deleted member Feb 08, 2014 12:44PM   0 votes
I would want Poseidon because then you could breath under water and stuff.

Chetna (last edited Mar 02, 2014 12:39AM ) Mar 01, 2014 10:44AM   0 votes
Zeus - Coz then i'll be jason 'n thalia's sister :P
and....... coz i want 2 become a pilot :)

I'd like to be a daughter of Apollo because then I could sing and I'd be good at archery and I already suck at poetry so

And he is my favourite god lol

athena, because she is smart, or posidon, because he is the god of the sea's! or aphrodite because well... i just like her(iris to)

deleted member Feb 25, 2014 05:13AM   0 votes
Definitely Athena.
My Dad is totally FOREVER making me study all the time, and I love to read and write (I hate poetry though, so my Dad is NOT Apollo).
Also, I took the 'who's my godly parent?' test, and my result was Athena.

Cassidy (last edited Feb 11, 2014 03:43PM ) Feb 10, 2014 11:09PM   0 votes
Pluto! Because he's awesome, I like his powers, and I can kind of relate to him. Or Cupid because he's really interesting.

Cassidy Yeah I could definitely see your reasoning! I could also be a child of Apollo.. that would be cool :p
Mar 05, 2014 08:23AM · flag

Poseidon because I love sailing and breathing under water would make it risk free and controlling the currents would mean I win every time! YES!

DEFINITELY Athena!!! She is the best! (To me)

Poseidon, I'm more comfortable in water than on land

Athena. Coz she's very clever. I love brainy people!

one of the big 3 preferably Poseidon but something powerful

posiedon becuase it seems nice to be able to control water hey does anyone post on brother sister one anyomre