Roleplay Roleplay, All Day Everyday discussion

1x1 > counting_stars & Angel

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy 'Lo there :)

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sorry for the delay I was doing something
hello

message 3: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy No problem. You said you had an idea?

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Yeah two actually
I'm not sure if you will like them

Reality~
A guy and his sisters best friend are about three years apart and no one would approve of them dating at all. However her friend comes over to her house early one day when she isn't there and her brother invites her in. Well he's doing homework for college and she decided to keep him company and they soon start seeing each other more and more around town. Then they start dating but they have to keep it hiden from everyone else.
We can then just add in a lot of little details or ideas as we go along

So that's one idea

message 5: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Cool what's the other?

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) The other one is kind of like the first one but not really it's a lot more drama and violent actions I guess you can say more action lets go with that.

Reality~
A girl who is like 19 was daiting someone she was totally in love with. However because her boyfriend wasn't rich or anything he saw that bad for the family name and wanted her to marry someone successful that had a lot of money as well. So the night her boyfriend was going to ask her to marry him was the night she had broken up with him. She told him that she was sorry, he was broken hearted and really mad however when he found out it was her father's idea he just fell back in love with her. The girl kept on seeing him through out the years she did end up having children with him however her husband thought they were all his. However he soon finds out that they aren't and grows angry with her.

then we can just add on after that.

message 7: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Up to you either one works for me

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I don't really mind

message 9: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Lets do the first one. You wanna be the girl or the guy?

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Girl but if you want to be the girl I don't mind

message 11: by Breanna Joy (new)

Breanna Joy Nah most of my characters are guys actually.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) haha okay then