Warriors, the new seasons discussion

RiverClan > River

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Thistlepelt followed Featherstone out of camp and sighed

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Featherstone trotted out of camp and smiled. "How are you?" She asked

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Good." Thistlepelt purred and felt the breeze in his long fur

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Featherstone nodded. "That's good. I'm doing okay." She said. Then a mouse scampered right under her paw and Featherstone killed it with one swipe.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Fireflight leaped across the river and stalked a watervole, she caught it and stalked to camp swiftly

Thistlepelt sighed and watched the river, waiting for a fish
"That's good."

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Featherstone smiled and picked up the mouse. She heard something and looked around. "Fireflight!" She said happily.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Fireflight spun around after laying her catch on the pile and swiftly ran out, she always thought she had WindClan in her veins. She smiled and sat by her Clanmates

Thistlepelt purred
"How are you?"

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Featherstone smiled and rolled her eyes at the 'show-off'. "I'm doing well." She said.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments ((She wasn't showing off. And Thistlepelt was talking to Fireflight))

Fireflight purred
"Good, and you?"

Thistlepelt nodded
"Good."

((Did you get my PM?))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Fireflight looked around

Thistlepelt looked at Featherstone
"How are you?"