Who's Next? discussion

1x1 > Sicily and Ontario R.p

Comments Showing 1-50 of 205 (205 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (last edited Feb 10, 2014 12:37PM) (new)

NishaC | 439 comments Mod
(I'm Italy,Germany and Sicily)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

(Bitch I'm Canada and ONtario)

Canada started to walk towards Ontario's room to get her up. their were at Italy's house. Canada had on Maple leaf boxers on.

Ontario open the door quickly smashing Canada's face, she had on Italy's Pjs because she forgot hers. "Sorry Bro" she said looking at Canada. She had her arctic fox in her arm.

"Oww. its okay" he said rubbing his noes. it wasn't bleeding.

"Who are you?" Kumajiro asked
"Canada your owner" he said

Ontario chuckled lightly

message 3: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Italy walked inside Ontario's room, with Germany by his side. "Ciao Canada!" Italy yelled. "Don't be so loud Italia. You might vake up Sicily." Germany said, putting his finger up to his friend's lips.A faint blush was painted on both Germany and Italy's face. Italy stuttered, "R-r-right, Germany. S-s-sorry."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

The Canadians looked at them.

Canada turn bright red rembering he was still in his boxars. than ran t his room to put pants on.

Ontario smiled "Good morning guys" She said a bit shyly.

message 5: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Guten morgen, Ontario." Germany said sighing. Italy smiled at the younger province and said, "Morning!" Italy grabbed onto Germany's arm. "Vat ze hell?" Germany said. "Ve~ Hey, Ontario, did you know that Doitsu and I are dating?" Italy asked ratehr cheerfully. A blush ran over Germany's face and he yelled, "I-Italia! V-ve veren't supposed to tell anyvone yet!" Italy looked back to Germany with a sorry expression. "Sorry." He said quietly.

message 6: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily soon walked sleepily into the room. "Could-a you be any MORE-a louder? Ya know I'm-a trying to sleep, remember?" Sicily said as he stared angrily at the three. He had nothing but red and yellow boxers on. His red burned-ish hair messed up from his slumber. This is the way Sicily was; he never wanted to be mean, it's just that, well, he isn't good with mornings. "Oh! Sorry, Sici!" Italy said. 'Sici' was the name Italy had givin him since they grew up. "It's-s fine. But don't call me Sici." Sicily said groutchily. "What ever's fine with you. How about-a I make-a you tea to make-a you feel better?" Sicily's exression transformed to tired and mopey to happy and relaxed. "Si." He agreed. Italy gave Germany a quick peck on the cheek as he walked into the kitchen to get the chocolate spice-flavoured tea. Germany blushed deeply, since he never gets kissed infront of people.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its cute" Ontario smiled at Germany. The younger nation looked at Sicily and blushed looking away.

Canada came out dress in a rd sweater and jeans

message 8: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily rubbed some sleep out of his eyes as Italy handed him his tea. "Grazie." Sicily tiedly said. "So, did-a you two tell-a Ontario about 'You know what'?" ASked Sicily as he took a sip form the hot beverage. Germany cleared his throat before he spoke. "Italia, did you tell EVERYONE?" Aksed Germany. "Si. Is that-a bad?" Germany sighed and rubbed his temples. "NO, not exactly. But how is Romano going to react when he finds out?" Italy thought for a while. "Well, since he's living off with Spain, I guess he won't mind, will he Sicily?" Sicily shook his head no. "I don' think so." He replied.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thats good I don't really like war" Canada said holding Kumajiro.

Ontario looked behind her "I agree" she said smiling lightly "Hey-" she said bfore a white blur past Germany and knocked down ONtario. she yelped and loked at her "Attacker" "S-sly?" she asked the whitye fox.

message 10: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily jumped back and Italy latched onto Germany. "GERMANYYYY~!" Italy yelled as Germany held Italy closer, comforting him. "Italy. Zere ist nozing to be afraid of. It's just Sly, vright Canada?" Germany asked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Ontario and y-yes" she said smiling a bit at the fox and lifted him up standing up in the prossces.

message 12: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Germany looked shocked. "Ah, sorry, Ontario." He said. Sicily was still in the room, thinking tat everyone forgot about him. He eyed Ontario. "I don't think we had a proper introduction, yet. I'm Sicily." He said while holding his hand out.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ontaqrio smiled gently and took it "I'm O-ontario" she said.

Sly eyeed both of the curls and hit both with his paws.

message 14: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily's eyes rolled back as his curl was hit. He sighed sharply, soon biting his lip afterwards from embarrassment. "S-sorry. I-a do that when it's-a touched." Sicily apologized. He looked away from Ontaro, scratching his head. "So..." he awkwardly asked. He let his mind ahead of him, "Would-a you like to come with me to dinner some time?!" He asked, closing his eyes. He soon realized what he had said, son blushing crazily.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

When Ontario curl was hit she tried not to moan and her face when red. When Sicily's asked her a questiomn she was more red "Um S-sure" she said looking down.

Sly kinda looked at Italy's curl....

Canada chuckled softly "Cute"

message 16: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (last edited Feb 13, 2014 10:21AM) (new)

Italy whispered to Canada, "I think Sici likes her." Italy giggled.

Sicily's eyes flew open; red painted onto his cheeks. He was speechless. "Er..Um..I, a..." He stuttered; trying to find his voice. He shyly smiled. "G-g-great. W-what time-a do you want to go at? A-also, where-a would you like-a to go?" Sicily asked. His heart pounding in his chest like a drum. Elvira joylessly scampered into the room, tail wagging. She walked shyly up to Ontario and sniffed her shins. Elvira yipped happily and jumped onto her new companion. Sicily tried to grab the Greyhound, but missed and grabbed the back of Ontario's leg. Realizing what he did, he shouted, "I'M-A SORRY! IT WAS A MISTAKE!"

Italy rolled his eyes at his half-brother's action. "Ve~ Hey, Germany, how about-a you wait in the car while I talk to Sicily." Germany kissed Italy before he left. Italy giggled.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2014 10:44AM) (new)

(aww haha XD)

Sly looked at the greyhound and jump out of Ontario's arms and to the dog sniffing gently.

Ontario blushed harder"N-no its okay it was a mistake" she said trying to clam the italian down. It felt weird for someone to grab her leg, she never even let Qubec t touch it.

Canada smiled to himself and followed Germany.

message 18: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

(dying of laughter)

"Sicily, come here, please." Chirped Italy. Sicily looked at Italy, then to Ontario. He held one finger up to Ontario, mimicking 'one minute, please'. Sicily walked to Italy. Both left the room, whispering. A minute passed and the Italians came back. Italy was rubbing his head, while Sicily was blushing. Italy handed Sicily a small orange package. Sicily got angry with his cousin and started to swear in Italian about 'Why I don't need this!' and 'I'm not going to do that!' Italy walked to the door and said, "I'll leave-a you two alone, then! Ciao!" He closed the door and Sicily face-palmed. "Please, just...just don't listen to whatever-a he says, si?" Sicily asked while pulling the dog out of the room.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

( oh btw the festival was canceled today so were having it tommrow warn baylee for me)

"Um okay?" The Candian said titlting her head to one side "What did he give you?" she asked shyly wondering if it was like quick mix pancakes or something "Can I see it? Eh?" she asked.

Sly folowed the grey hound tail a waging.

message 20: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

(k, I will)
"It was...er.." Sicily started off. "A...condom." He finished throwing away the package. Sicily started to mumble to himself, "Does he think that we're really going to do that!? Discusting little pervert!" He looked back to the province. "Ah, he must be hanging around with the B.T.T too much, huh? Must've been France or Prussia." Sicily then got a chill. He wondered why, then remembered he only had boxers on. "Gyah!" He yelled as he ran to his room. "One minute, please!" He called from his room. He found a navy blue shirt and black slacks. He didn't want to look sloppy, so he went into the bathroom and combed his hair so he could look productive. Sicily calmly walked back into the room where Ontario was found sitting on the bed. "Sorry." He said while scratching the back of his head. "So much happened this morning; I-a woke up angry and I must have looked terible considering I only had boxers on...So, yeah, sorry." Sicily kept appologizing.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"I-its okay" she smiled sweetly. The province looked at Sicily "Why would Italy give you a condom?" she asked she looked at him for a few seconds than it hit her. she blushed again lightly and looked down "Oh." she said twiddling her tumbs a little.

message 22: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily's cell phone went off with a little 'Bzz'. "Speaking about condoms," He started, "Romano said that he needs one." He looked confused to the text. "Well, do-a you wanna come with me to drop THIS off?" He asked while taking the condom out of the garbage can. Elvira and Sly came back into the room, running everywhere. "Ay! What the hell?" Sicily yelled while the two animals ran inbetween Ontario and Sicily's legs. They jumped on the bed, causing the sheet to fly, they knocked over things; a lamp, books and papers. Sly was hiding behind Ontario, tail wagging. Elvira was behind Sicily looking like she might charge; which she did. She knocked Sicily down in attempt to playfully catch her new friend. Sicily tryed to stop himself, but It was hopeless; he fell down on Ontario. He cursed to himself. A blush crept onto his face while he was eyening the situatiuon. "Why does this happen to me?" He sarcasticaly said. He lifted himself up with his fore arms, but didn't move. He stared down at Ontario.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2014 11:00AM) (new)

Ontario blushed her arms by her side she started back her light purple eyes looking at his yellow and blue eyes deeply.

Sly saw the dog on the otherside and jump on Sicily's head causing the ittilan to kissing the young province.

message 24: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily's eyes grew wide and blushed deeply. His heart was pounding against his chest. He held in his breath and lifted his head up, looking at the province beneath him. He swallowed his pride and kissed Ontario. And It was not an accident.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(Cute AF XD)

Ontario was shocked when he kissed her again, she kissed back gently closing her eyes blushing. she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him a little closer.

message 26: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

(hell to the yes <3)

"Ontario.." He whispered. "I love you."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ontario smiled softly "I love you to Sicily" she said softly "Please don't forget me" she said

message 28: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily was shocked but happy. When he confessed his love for someone, they would reject him. "I never will." Sicily replied smiling back. Sicily remembered that they had something to do. "Damn it. I forgot about Romano." He cursed to himself. Sicily got up and helped Ontario up; his heart was singing with joy. He took her hand and said, "C'mon, bella. We have to drop something off."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ontario smiled "Okay" She smiled and followed him happily.

Canada awkwardly sat in the backseat of Italy's car praying the two wouldn't forget he was their.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

(tiiiaaa)

message 31: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Italy spotted the two and turned to Canada and Germany. "ve~ Look at them, guys! They sure look happy!" He chirped. Germany smiled faintly looking at the new couple.

Sicily and Ontario got back into the red Ferrari Testarosa, opening the door for Ontario. The province got in,sitting besiden Canada. Sicily took the front seat. "What are you two doing here?" Curiously asked Italy. Sicily leaned closer to his half brother and said, "We need to give Roma this." Sicily replied while showing him the orange package. Italy whispered back, "ve~ but I got if for you and On-" "Don't you DARE finish that sentance, fratellastro!" Replied a flustered Sicily. Italy giggled at his blushing half brother. "L-let's just-a go." Sicily said while starting up the ferrari.

They got to Spain's house where Romano was currently living. "Be right-a back." Sicily said while getting out. He walked up the steps to the door and knocked. Romano answered the door and gave Sicily an angry look. "Took you-a long enough!" Romano said while grabbing the condom. Romano was blushing very heard when he answerd the door. Sicily walked back into the car and asked Canada, "So, where am I-a dropping you off?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2014 04:17PM) (new)

"Um you can drop me off at America's house" he said shyly.

Ontario smiled faintly and put her head on Sicily's shoulder, "Hey Germany why don't you let Italy drive?" She asked

message 33: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (last edited Feb 15, 2014 11:25AM) (new)

Germany had a paranoid look on his face, but then it hit him. "Alvright. Sicily, just pull over here." Germany said while pointing to a gas station. Sicily put on his right turn signal and pulled into a small parking space. He and Italy moved into each others seats, making Italy and Germany in the two front seats, Canada in the left middle seat and Sicily and Ontario in the back two seats. Sicily grabbed Ontario's hand and kissed the top of her head.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ontario blushed and peked his cheek.

Canada wondered why Germany looked Paranoid.

message 35: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Sicily blushed when Ontario kissed him

"America's house is-a right around here, si?" Italy asked as he looked at the street name, making him accidentally hit the curb. "Italia, keep your eyes on zee road!" Germany said as he grabbed Italy. "Oopsies! Sorry." Italy said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ontario flinched "now I s-see" she said holing on to Sicily

Canada sat their if everything was normal.

message 37: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"You don't have to worry about anything, bella. I'm right-a here. I'll protect-a you." Sicily said as he held Ontario closer to him.

"Aaaawwwwww! You two are so cute!" Italy said looking in the little mirrror at the front of the car. Sicily blushed at the comment. "I think this is America's house. He lives near Mc Donalds, si?" Italy asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ontario blushed "T-thanks"

"Yeah, he does" he said and pointed to the house next to Mc donalds "That's it" he said

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

message 40: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

(I died xD)

Italy pulled up next to the house and stopping fast. "It was nice seeing-a you, Canada. Ciao until next time!" Italy said as he unlocked the door. "Ciao!" "Servus!" Sicily and Germany said. "Fratellastro, how about you-a stay the night at Germany's?" Sicily asked as he looked at the italian and german. "Ve~ Yeah! How-a about we do?" Italy excitedly said as he grabbed his lover's hand. Germany smiled slightly and said, "Sure. Zat sounds gute."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(:3)

Canada got ut and walk inside of his twin's house.

Ontario smiled "Germany can I ask you a question?"

message 42: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Germany turned and said, "You may ask it."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"How long did you like Italy for?" she asked

message 44: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Germany turned bright red. He was trying to talk, but all that came out was some jumbled up words. Italy was begining to be impatient so he answered the question, "He-a told me a few weeks into training that he liked me right from the start, which was when he found-a me in a box of-a tomatoes. Germany turned his head in embarrassment. He nodded his head in agreement. "J-ja." He shyly said.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aww that's cute" she smiled

message 46: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Italy and Sicily smiled at the young province. Sicily whispered in Ontario's ear, "Just like you." He kissed her neck.

Italy teasingly said,"Get a room, you-a two!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(lol watching pewdiepie and dyeing. also get your ass on youtuber paradise)

Ontario blushed but smiled and pecked is cheek.

message 48: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

(I will! Jesus xD and which one?)

Sicily smiled and looked into Ontario's eyes. The gang had arrived at Germany's house. "Alright you guys, have fun!" Italy chirped while getting out of the car. Sicily and Italy changed seats once again. Germany got out and motioned for Ontario to sit there. Italy took his lover's hand as they walked to the house.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(Happy wheels real naked girls and flappy bird)

Ontario sat were Germany motion her to "SO were are we going?" she asked

message 50: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Well, I was thinking either Tim Hortons or East Side Mario's." Sicily said as he put his arm around Ontario. "Or we could go back home; your choice."

« previous 1 3 4 5