Warriors, the new seasons discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily crept up to the border and sat on the Dark Forest's side
"Look at the stars." She mewed

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jun 14, 2014 08:37PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Wolf laid down on his back. "Bloodstar would kill me if he saw me right now," He giggled.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Why?" Streamlily looked down at Wolf, tearing her gaze away from the stars

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jun 14, 2014 09:10PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "He can't stand looking at stars. There's a reason why he likes to sleep in places that's so dark you can't even see!" Wolf squeaked. "If I had the choice of sleeping under the stars or the moon, I'd choose the moon..."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Well I love the stars." Streamlily smiled at the thought of Bloodstar crashing through the brambles.
"How many kits do you have?" She questioned.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Six," Wolf repied and he stared at StarClan's territory for a while. Oh, Blackfire...what did I do to make you vow to never set eyes on me again? He asked himself sadly. "Dark, Billy, Linda, Jenna, Snowfur and Dustlight."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Beautiful names." Streamlily smiled and guessed what he was thinking about, she didnt blame him either

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "I never really got to know Snowfur and Dustlight, though. Their mother forbid it..." Wolf meowed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "I'm sure they were great..... Snowfur.... That was the name of the sister of Bluestar, the great leader." Streamlily had a glint in her eye as she told about the past

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Yeah," Wolf smiled. "Blackfire likes her history..."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily gazed at Wolf
"Do you miss them?" She asked
"Your mates?"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments ((Check your inbox (: ))

message 14: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jul 21, 2014 05:57PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((I did!))

"Mostly Blackfire...Flame & Lily are annoying. They follow me everywhere..." Wolf laughed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "You should visit Blackfire." Streamlily meowed to Wolf. "We're evil, we can cause havoc by crossing the border." She laughed

((Ok, do you? Also I can make her of ask for someone else to.))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "No...I'll stay away," Wolf shook his head

((I dunno.
And sure!!))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily nodded and laid beside Wolf
"You have me by your side." She purred

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "She'd kill me if she saw me...she really would..." Wolf meowed with wide eyes. "She hates me..."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily didnt know why to say, she just returned his favor and licked his ear to cheer him up and put her chin on her paws.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments ((Just so you know I will be at a camp from Monday to Friday night without my iPod (only way to get on GR) so I won't reply.))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((Kay!))

Wolf smiled and purred. "You're such a sweet cat," He murmured, licking her cheek.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily smiled looked at Wolf
"Thanks, if I'm here I'm supposed to be evil though." She joked and picked up her head

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jun 15, 2014 12:12PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Ah, yes, that is correct. A sweet, beautiful and evil she-cat..." Wolf purred.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily turned her head and smiled.
"Your very handsome and sweet." She murmured

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "And I forgot to say something else," Wolf whispered in Streamlily's ear. "I like she-cats with those traits...sweet, beautiful, evil, strong...you've got all of those."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily purred and curled her tail around his
"Thank you Wolf." She mewed and looked into his eyes as her eyes shone like golden coins.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Wolf purred loudly and pulled Streamlily closer to him. "You're most welcome, Darling."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily cuddled into Wolf's fur and closed her eyes, she purred and looked up at him

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Wolf smiled and nuzzled her. She's just so adorable! He thought happily to himself.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily looked at the stars
"Their just beautiful."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "They are," Wolf nodded.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily smiled
"Your so sweet, yet evil." She added, with a purr

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "And to my brother, annoying..." Wolf sighed, rolling his eyes at the thought of Bloodstar.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily nodded not knowing whatbto say

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Wolf purred and covered her face with licks. "You're so adorable!" He murmured happily.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily purred and licked his cheek
"Thank you." She laughed

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "So..." Streamlily murmured and looked over
"What now?"

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((Omsc, I'm so sorry! O-O ))

"How should I know?" Wolf whispered. Whoever her mate was, he was a lucky tom... He thought to himself.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments ((It's fine (: ))

Streamlily purred
"I don't like choosing what to do." She laughed

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) (( ^-^ ))

Wolf smiled. "I rarely got to choose anything when I was still in my Clan. That's why I left [ThunderClan?]." He tightened his grip on her tail, making it obvious that he didn't want her to leave his side yet. "And I'm glad I left. Now I'm to find out why I'm stuck here...I didn't kill anybody! I know that I can loose my temper easily, but still..."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "I don't know why I was sent here, I've been told multiple times that I don't belong in the path of evil paw prints." Streamlily wondered why she wasn't sent to StarClan, what did she do?

message 44: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Jul 07, 2014 03:46PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Bloodstar says, "Such a useless cat like you, Wolf, shouldn't even be allowed to set eyes on me!"" Wolf rolled his eyes. "Full of yourself, much?"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily sighed and laid her chin on her paws

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "If I was smart cat, I would just ignore the stupid cat who thinks he's better than his older brother!" Wolf started talking to himself. "I mean, really!"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "You are very smart Wolf." Streamlily said firmly

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "You really think so?" Wolf looked at Streamlily again.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Oh course, don't listen to Bloodstar. He has his moments and all but he doesn't know a lot." Streamlily mewed, knowing Bloodstar didn't know most of her past.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "I think he should be mates with himself." Wolf growled. "Since he ignores everyone else but himself."

« previous 1