Warriors, the new seasons discussion

Dark Forest and StarClan > Dark Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 313 (313 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily raced through the forest and looked around for Bloodstar
"Bloodstar?" She mewed as she flattened her ears and looked around.

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 09, 2014 06:53PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Yes?" Bloodstar sighed, standing up. "What do you want?"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "I heard the Clans have found out about us planning to take over again." Streamlily snarled a report and her eyes glowed.

((She is different then in New Clans.))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) ((You mean New Cats, right? O_o ))

"Which Clan?" Bloodstar growled.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "First it was ShadowClan. Then they reported it at a gathering." Streamlily growled, then she smirked
"We can get StarClan now can't we?" Streamlily purred and walked over to him, nuzzling his neck to soften him up for a heartbeat

((Yea))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bloodstar tried to hold it down, but he couldn't. "I hope so, but we still need a few more cats..." He smiled, which was rare. It only showed when he was on his sweet side. Just like now.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily giggled
"I love when I can get a smile out of you." She purred and cuddled into his fur.
'He's so cool.' She thought

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bloodstar looked at at his paws shyly, still smiling.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily smirked and purred. She looked around
"What do you wanna do?" She mewed

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Something," Bloodstar laughed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Com'on" Streamlily nudged him
"What?"

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I have no idea!" Bloodstar rolled his eyes. "Hhhm...how about...something?" He giggled.

((This is how I act to my mom when she asks me what we should eat. I always say "Something" XD It dives her crazy!))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Play fight!" Streamlily mewed and pinned Bloodstar playfully

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bloodstar narrowed his eyes got up from under her, and softly hit her head with his paw.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily leaped at him and batted at his nose with a smirk on her face
'Alone, in the Dark Forest and we are playing. Lovely.' She thought

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bloodstar jumped behind her and pinned Streamlily to the ground, panting. "I win!" He mewed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily smirked and touched his nose with her paw, panting also.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily yawned and nuzzled Bloodstar's chest for him to let her up.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Oh, yes!" Bloodstar let her get up, and he sat down. "Sorry, I forgot." His dark side came back and he felt like he could control himself more. "So what are we going to do with th Clans?" He growled.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily lifted her head and sighed. She got up and sat across from him
"I don't know, I feel like we are the only cats in the Dark Forest. We can't take them over if we only have two cats. We need apprentices." Streamlily started to pace.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily started to spit with rage
"We can't do this alone Bloodstar!" She snarled, not really snarling at him. Then she remembered her saying that before
'I can't do this without you Redeye!' She remembered saying to him when he left.
"My kits." She murmured.

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Feb 11, 2014 12:35PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bloodstar narrowed his eyes. "You don't think I'd leave now, do you? I can't take over any of the Clans with out a Clan of my own behind me..." The feelings of being a Leader came rushing back. "I need Warriors and Apprentices NOW!" He growled to himself.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "I know Bloodstar!" Streamlily growled
"I just need to find my sister."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "And who is she?" Bloodstar meowed. "She better be a stong fighter..." He muttered to himself.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "She is dont worry." Streamlily growled
"Her name is Stripepelt."

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I don't care what her name is! I care if she's a good fighter or not!" Bloodstar hissed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily arched her back and snarled
"I told her name in case you found another cat!" She spat
"We need living cats though!"

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Feb 11, 2014 01:26PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Yes, yes. Whatever," Bloodstar rolled his eyes. "Just bring some cats that look like they can be evil and teach them to fight. Bring any, and all Dark Forest cats here, and as soon as you can." He meowed. "They shall mentor the living cats we find."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "We are the only Dark Forest cats! The others were forgotten and faded!" Streamlily mewed to him shook her head, and laid in her nest.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Not really, most of the Dark Forest cats are just hiding. They don't want to be found. Not yet..." Bloodstar mewed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Well I like being found and known." Streamlily purred as she laid her chin on her paws.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "They'll show themselves sooner or later." Bloodstar sighed. "They can't hide forever..."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Why did YOU answer when I called you?" Streamlily asked as she propped her head on the edge of her nest.

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Jun 09, 2014 06:55PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I'd rather be known, than someone that had never heard of my name before and never seen me before." Bloodstar narrowed his eyes.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Oh." Streamlily murmured and curled up, waiting for his good side to come back.

message 37: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (last edited Feb 11, 2014 04:57PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) Bloodstar padded over to a random rock and sharpened his claws on it, making very loud screeches as he raked his claws on the rock.

((I just remembered something: If dead cats fade when forgotten, why didn't Mapleshade fade? No one remembered her. I don't believe that dead cats fade when they are forgotten. And what about the ancient cats{Half Moon, Dove's Wing, Fallen Leaves, ect.}? They were long forgotten. And they didn't fade...))

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments ((No clue.....))
Streamlily flinched and growled at Bloodstar, half asleep.

((They are like roommates))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) (( XD ))

Bloodstar looked at Streamlily. "Why'd you growl at me?" He tipped his head, eyes shining with worry.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily shook her head
"The sound, it's pricing my ears." Streamlily mewed and wiped her paws over her ears

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I needed something to sharpen my claws!" Bloodstar mewed. "I like my claws sharp."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily looked up
"A tree?" She asked and smirked

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "A tree?!" His eyes widened. "A TREE!? I could get myself stuck!"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily giggled and had a feeling he was on his good side, she walked over to him and brushed pelts.
"Normal cats use trees." She mewed playfully

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "Oh, please! There's no way I'm normal..." Bloodstar mewed. "Normal is boring."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily laughed and quivered her whiskers
"Of course you not normal! Your....... you!" She mewed with admiration in her eyes.
'And him is the cat that is the best!' She thought

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily smirked and clawed at a tree

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "I really could get stuck!" Bloodstar mewed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Streamlily giggled and nudged him shoulder-to-shoulder.
"Big cat afraid of gettin' stuck?" She teased playfully

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) "No, I'm not!" Bloodstar's eyes widened with surprise. "I'm just saying I could get stuck. I didn't say I will get stuck." He smiled.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7