Warriors, the new seasons discussion

ShadowClan > Forest

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang lightened up when her mate joined her. She tried to match his pace and sighed.
"So how many are you having?" She murmured

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Dec 28, 2014 04:32PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Three, I think..." Silver replied.

"How odd that one doesn't know where she's going, though also knowing which path she is taking to find someone she has not seen in ages," Jaystar mewed under his breath.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "What does that mean?" Shadowfang murmured, confused at his statement.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Just confused," Jaystar mewed with a shrug.

"Oh, that's easy," Silver spoke up. "The Tribe of Endless Hunting helped me with that part. And now that I found you two, I know that I'm meant to be with Flame!" She purred.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang solemnly nodded to Jaystar and looked back
"Thats always a nice thing to know." She purred

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Yup, yup, yup!" Silver nodded. "It's better than 'nice'. It's great! Now...are we there yet?"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "Nearly. Just a bit further." Shadowfang mewed, lightening up.
"How did you cope with the large journey and kits?"

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Feb 09, 2015 03:40AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Oh, that's easy," Silver mewed again. "The Tribe of Endless Hunting helped me. They're like your StarClan only more tribe-ish."

((She's very religious. O.o ))