Warriors, the new seasons discussion

ThunderClan > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang followed the Clan medicine cat through the forest.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang stopped and looked around

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone walked out of the camp and looked around. She sniffed the air and ground. Then she looked at the border of camp. No catmint here. She thought. Then she ran to a clump of bushes. Aha! She picked up a few scraps of catmint. They usually don't grow around here. Lilystone set the catmint down and looked around. She saw a few footprints then claw marks around the dirt where she had found the catmint. She sniffed the ground and her eyes widened. Someone has been hiding herbs! She picked up the herbs and ran back to camp.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone walked out of camp and looked around. Then she saw the bushes and ran to them. "Over here!" She called.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone sat down by the bushes. "For some reason the name Shadowfang was whispered into my ears." She said. "The voice also told me where the catmint was. I think they wanted me to find it. I think something's gonna happen to me. Something bad." She looked down at her paws with a scared look on her face.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 55 comments Mod
Shadowfang..... She thought and said "Get back to camp and i'll get a warrior to protect you and also stay away from SHadowfang"

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded. "But what if Shadowfang is the one who's supposed to protect me." She said. "I'm so confused."

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 55 comments Mod
"I don't care I will not take any chances" She said as she thought Oh no my mentor she told me to watch out for this...... it happened to her OLD apprentice but it was different..... somehow

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded and her eyes widened. Stay away... A voice said. from camp.... She gasped and stepped closer to Lilydusk. "I have to leave." She whispered.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded. "They just told me to stay away from camp." She said. "I won't stop you. They didn't tell me to." She looked at the camp entrance then the forest. "When?" Tomorrow at dawn...

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded. "Tomorrow at dawn something's going to happen." She said.

"Lilystone I don't whant you to get hurt, you need to tell me everything that they tell you no matter what it says" She whispered

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded and stood taller. "They told me the name Shadowfang." She said. "Something is going to happen at dawn tomorrow. I need to leave then. I'll bring a vole and some raspberry. That's all I need." She told her mentor everything she has heard.

Lilydusk nodded and said "When you leave i'm gonna follow you but stay in the shadows"

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded and looked around. "I'm going to search for more herbs." She said. "We might need a lot tomorrow." She eyed Lilydusk and sniffed the air.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone walked to a tree and dug up the roots in search if anything they might need.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) After a while Lilystone had gathered ash and more hidden catmint. She walked to Lilydusk and nodded towards camp.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Fangheart watched the cats from the brambles and glared at them, snarling quietly

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang followed Jaystar out of camp and inhaled the fresh air that blew her fur softly. Thie wind was cool and felt nice

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Jaystar rubbed up against the closest tree. "Such a sweet little tree, aren't you? Yes you are!" He smiled at it. "Yes you are! Oooh, the cuteness!"

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang giggled
"If you thinks trees are cute your should see the newborn kits." She purred thinking of the new kits in the clan

((Random cats :P ))

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) (( ^.^ Jaystar lost his mind there. XD ))

"I know! They're so adorable!" Jaystar squealed happily and stared at Shadowfang. "Do think that one day we'll have our own kits?" He murmured.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang purred and smiled
"I hope so." She looked at him and thought of what their kits might look like

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang smiled when she thought of their kits and sat down

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Jaystar smiled at his mate, knowing what she was thinking and gave her cheek a soft, tender lick.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang smiled and looked up at Jaystar
"Your so handsome." She mewed

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "You're so gorgeous..." Jaystar purred and buried his muzzle unto her cheek.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang purred and stood up, brushing pelts with her mate she looked at him and smiled

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Oh, my darling Shadowfang..." Jaystar purred happily as he felt her fur brush against his. "There is no way I can let you go. It'd break my heart if you left me..."

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "I would never leave you Jaystar." Shadowfang vowed and licked his cheek

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "And I'll never leave you." Jaystar meowed.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang smiled
"I hope we end up in the elders den together." She mewed

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Me too," Jaystar pressed his body into hers, smiling.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang smiled and took a deep breath
"The forest smells amazing." She mewed happily

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "It does, but not as amazing as you." Jaystar meowed with a huge smiled on his face.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang purred
"And you." She mewed with a smirk she looked at him and sat down by him

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Jaystar purred and sat down next to her.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments "So what shall we do today?" Shadowfang purred loudly

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "Up to you!" Jaystar replied

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang purred
"No, I call not it." She chirped with a purr and flicked his nose gently

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "But I always have to choose things!" Jaystar whined playfully.

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Shadowfang laughed
"Ummm explore?" She asked and looked at her mate

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) "That'll do," Jaystar smiled and stood up.

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) ((Maybe Jaystar and Shadowfang could meet Silver(Silver That Shines in Sky)? I just created her profile and she needs to be found by ShadowClan.))

« previous 1