Warriors, the new seasons discussion

ThunderClan > Medicine cat den

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone walked in and sat down. She smiled at her mentor and licked her paws.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone thought for a minute. "I don't be believe so." She said.

((Is it bad if she hasn't?))

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 55 comments Mod
((well my cat hasn't either so....))

Lilydusk hissed "Then they are silent to our clan..... I haven't heard from them in moons.... WHat have we done to upset them!!!!!!!!!!"

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone backed up a bit when her mentor shouted. "I don't believe we have done anything wrong." She said. "But what about the rest of the clan?"

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 55 comments Mod
"I meant our clan" She talked softer "I need you to go and collect as many herbs as you can"

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded and walked out. Maybe they're waiting for the perfect time... She thought.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone ran back into the den and set down the herbs she had found. She looked up at Lilydusk and frowned. "Someone has been hiding the herbs around our territory!" She exclaimed. "I found this catmint in a hole under a clump of bushes." She nodded towards the catmint. "I saw paw prints and claw marks."

Lilydusk gasped "they they just whispered to me as you left saying 'you need to' then it died off and they then said 'they are' it died off again" Lilydusk looked around and hissed "don't use any of our herbs unless a BIG emergency we need them"

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone's eyes widened and she nodded quickly. "I-I also heard something out in the forest." She whispered.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Lilystone nodded and stood up. "They told me where it was." She said as she walked out. "Then a name rung in my ears. A familiar name." She walked into camp with Lilydusk behind her.

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) ((Cont. in forest I already posted))