52 weeks, 52 books discussion

Studio Saint-ex
This topic is about Studio Saint-ex
Week 2014.6: Studio Saint-Ex

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catherine McKenzie | 985 comments Mod
Week six's read is Studio Saint-Ex, which you can check out here: http://amzn.to/1lptwfO

message 2: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann I thoroughly enjoyed this book and read it in one day! All the things I love: fashion, history, NYC and love!

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Martin | 6 comments Loved this book. Even though it is fiction, I loved how the author used real life people and created a fabulous story which was intelligent. The author did not feel the need to spell everything out which was so refreshing after the last book. I think I will reread The Little Prince now that I know a little bit more about the author and the time period in which it was written.

Camie 70 Chapters of audio book. OMG how I am hating this !!

Ceylan (CeyGo) (ceylo) | 25 comments This was on my to-read list even before it was selected for the group, and I'm reading it now, but really not liking it and it's moving really slow ... What am I missing? :(

Camie Seems to be a book you either love or hate. If you're not liking it from the first , I think you're in the last group. It doesn't get any better.

Arlene Morrell | 103 comments I think what I liked best about this book was the writing. I could really feel the authors passion when she talked about the fashion of the 40's. The love triangle was also very interesting to me. I have not read The Little Prince but after reading this book I definitely will put it on my TBR list.