Amazon Kindle discussion

Device Related > english-italian dictionary

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Riccardo (new)

Riccardo | 3 comments Can you suggest me a good free (or cheap) english-italian dictionary and how to install on my kindle wi-fi 1st edition changing the default oxford dictionary?
tnahk you

message 2: by Eric (new)

Eric Westfall (eawestfall) | 101 comments Riccardo wrote: "Can you suggest me a good free (or cheap) english-italian dictionary and how to install on my kindle wi-fi 1st edition changing the default oxford dictionary?
tnahk you"

Riccardo,

I actually don't have a real answer for you. Have you checked with AMZ to see what dictionaries are available?

I recently found in my list of ebooks at AMZ two dictionaries in Asian languages...Korean and Japanese I think. I discovered that I could not delete them (AMZ sets it up that way). My logic is that if AMZ has dictionaries in these languages, they may well have Italian-English.

Just a thought.

Eric

message 3: by Riccardo (new)

Riccardo | 3 comments Thank you for your answer, i found a dictionary with bad really bad comments. The next one is too expensive so i'll wait for another one. Can you suggest me how to install it as default dictionary?

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric Westfall (eawestfall) | 101 comments Riccardo wrote: "Thank you for your answer, i found a dictionary with bad really bad comments. The next one is too expensive so i'll wait for another one. Can you suggest me how to install it as default dictionary?"

Sorry, but I'm not technical expert at Kindle. I suggest trying a phone call (toll-free) to AMZ or a live chat. Maybe they can provide instructions.