Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Relinquished Mercy (Dragon Hunters #5)
This topic is about Relinquished Mercy
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
72 views
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {394} Relinquished Mercy COMPLETED

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Feb 25, 2014 09:37AM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have two R2R books at a time!

Returning Author
Title: Relinquished Mercy
You can get books 1-4 also
Author: Drako
Genre: Paranormal Fantasy Romance
Length: 350 pages
Synopsis - The heavenly war is coming to a head. The gods are ready. All that remains is the final clash between the most dominate forces of nature in existence.
Brandon has come to a decision. He can't deny who his soul mate is. He's the god of darkness and shadows, and his soul mate is a werewolf, Phil, the grandson of the very first werewolf. But things are never so simple. He has to get past the wolf's insecurities in order to give them both a shot at true happiness
Demun wants to fight against his soul mate. He hates having a predetermined mate. And worse, his mate is the phoenix known to be unable to settle down. Vic, the phoenix in question, wasn't fond of the idea either, but he's been around enough to know that fighting against what your soul requires is pointless. He just needs a chance.
The twins lead complicated lives, as they must not only deal with their soul mates but fight alongside the Dragon Witch, Victoria, to protect their children, the new Moirae. As always, a new threat lies hidden in wait, attempting to create a monster out of god that will change the world for the worst. And it may cost them one of their own

The first 10 of reviewers people to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Smashwords format for review.

Reviewers
1 Maria (mariadodd128) 1-5 2-5 3-4 4-5 5-5
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers. Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a couple days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

PLEASE remember to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for out group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...


message 2: by Maria (last edited Feb 07, 2014 01:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maria Dodd | 247 comments I'd like to R2R please, smashwords is fine. mariadodd128@hotmail.com

I've just noticed it say #5 on the book blurb. Is it a stand alone?


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Okay, book one, The Lost Dragon read and thoroughly enjoyed. Just my kind of book and brilliant characters. I love Greek Gods!
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

book two would be welcome any time now lol
Thank you!


message 4: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Maria wrote: "Drako wrote: "Maria wrote: "Drako wrote: "Maria wrote: "I'd like to R2R please, smashwords is fine. mariadodd128@hotmail.com

I've just noticed it say #5 on the book blurb. Is it a stand alone?"
..."


I will leave due date for a month if you still need time after that let me know .


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Carrie wrote: "Maria wrote: "Drako wrote: "Maria wrote: "Drako wrote: "Maria wrote: "I'd like to R2R please, smashwords is fine. mariadodd128@hotmail.com

I've just noticed it say #5 on the book blurb. Is it a ..."


Hi Carrie. Thanks but I should be done before that. I have next week off too so more time to read :-)


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Book 2, The Dragon Witch, done and dusted! Another good book. This series is great so far.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Review also on Smashwords


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Book 3, Fatal Healing, finished. Another good continuation of the series but not quite as good as the first two. I love the characters in these books and will miss them when I finish the books.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Review also on Smashwords


message 8: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments Maria wrote: "Book 3, Fatal Healing, finished. Another good continuation of the series but not quite as good as the first two. I love the characters in these books and will miss them when I finish the books.
h..."


thank you. you're an awfully fast reader, i must say. and don't worry, there will be plenty more books in the series after these


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Drako wrote: "Maria wrote: "Book 3, Fatal Healing, finished. Another good continuation of the series but not quite as good as the first two. I love the characters in these books and will miss them when I finis..."

When I enjoy a book as much as I am enjoying this series I also tend to not sleep much lol I only have two left now so may have to read more in between so I don't run out so quickly! How many do you think there will be in the series? The characters are really great.


message 10: by Maria (last edited Feb 17, 2014 05:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maria Dodd | 247 comments Book 4 was another great read! I am so dreading finishing these books and losing touch with the story and characters. I really wish I had them sitting on my bookshelf (not just electronic). I would recommend these books to anybody but particularly those with an interest in mythology.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Review is also on Smashwords


message 11: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments Maria wrote: "Drako wrote: "Maria wrote: "Book 3, Fatal Healing, finished. Another good continuation of the series but not quite as good as the first two. I love the characters in these books and will miss the..."

there are a lot of characters to cover. And since you love Andreas so much I feel it's only fair to let you know one of the next two books will be his. he has more stories to tell


Maria Dodd | 247 comments That's great news :-D Andreas with Brandon and Demun was the best! How can Andreas NOT have more stories to tell - he has been an immortal warrior for over 11000years lol
I have put off reading book 5 for a few days, just saving it to read. Did you particularly want the review soon as it is only a couple of days to the 2 week usual deadline?

Is there another out there already or are you still working on book 6?


message 13: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments Maria wrote: "That's great news :-D Andreas with Brandon and Demun was the best! How can Andreas NOT have more stories to tell - he has been an immortal warrior for over 11000years lol
I have put off reading b..."


still working. book six was actually supposed to be some others, but I'm working on Andreas' book already too, so whichever gets done first comes out first. there's going to be a bit of heartbreak in his next one, but hopefully it'll work out in the end


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Erm...that sounds a little confusing, working on more than one book at a time? What do I know, I only read not write :-)
(This sounds a little like one of my favourite series of books - the Dark Hunters - where each character has their own book but reference is made to previous events. That's great because there were 22+ of those!!)
Are we talking months and months before the release of the next one? :-(


message 15: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments Maria wrote: "Erm...that sounds a little confusing, working on more than one book at a time? What do I know, I only read not write :-)
(This sounds a little like one of my favourite series of books - the Dark Hu..."


i do love that series actually, and she's the reason i figured i could go so long into the series without complaint

hopefully not too long. I'm working hard on them. Roughly ten thousand words or more into each book so far. When I finally get time next week to just sit down and write, I'll get a lot more done


Maria Dodd | 247 comments I can't say I'm surprised that you like them too :-) I quite happily worked my way through them.

Good luck with the writing. You've done a grand job so far!
How will I know when book 6 gets released?


message 17: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments Maria wrote: "I can't say I'm surprised that you like them too :-) I quite happily worked my way through them.

Good luck with the writing. You've done a grand job so far!
How will I know when book 6 gets rele..."

i always post it on my blog, facebook and twitter ahead of time. and i'll ask carrie to send out an announcement for me too.


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Thanks. Have tracked you down and added so shouldn't miss the next release :-D


Maria Dodd | 247 comments Another great book. I am so sad that I have now read them all. This series is a definite 'must read' and is now another of my favourites. I can't wait for book 6.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
review also on Smashwords


message 20: by Drako (new)

Drako | 44 comments Maria wrote: "Another great book. I am so sad that I have now read them all. This series is a definite 'must read' and is now another of my favourites. I can't wait for book 6.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/..."


I'm glad you've enjoyed. I'll be working heavily on book 6 this coming week


back to top
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.