Nancy Drew Readers discussion

General > Nancy Crew Convention

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Williams (carsinger) | 8 comments Greetings! I am just wondering if anyone from this group is attending the Nancy Drew convention in San Diego California in June!

message 2: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 43 comments I really wish I could! I live in Florida and plane tickets to the other side of the country are very expensive! Are you going, Elissa?

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Williams (carsinger) | 8 comments I really want to as well. I haven't booked it yet though. I am turning 40 this year and am trying to do all the things that I say I am going to do one day!
Plane tickets are so expensive. Plus the cost of the convention and hotel stay....

message 4: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 43 comments Where are you located? I thought for some reason you were in California. Lol.

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Williams (carsinger) | 8 comments I am from Thunder Bay, Ontario in Canada!!!

message 6: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) | 335 comments Mod
I'm in CA, but don't think it's possible for me to go this year. I would love to go one day when circumstances permit. I'd even be willing to go out of state for the convention. ;-) Thanks for making me aware of it, Elissa :-) Have you decided if you're planning to go?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Williams (carsinger) | 8 comments Charmaine wrote: "I'm in CA, but don't think it's possible for me to go this year. I would love to go one day when circumstances permit. I'd even be willing to go out of state for the convention. ;-) Thanks for maki..."

Delayed reply! I did end up going. It was as bit expensive but it was worth every penny! Met great fellow book fans and saw a wonderful part of the World that I otherwise would likely never have seen!

message 8: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) | 335 comments Mod
That's amazing, Elissa :-) what did you like best about the convention? Glad you got to go :-)