dateDown arrow    newest »

Sarah Game Changer - Paulina Marinaro

Outlaw - Nicole James

The MC Sinners series by Bella Jewel

Saving Dallas - Kim Jones

Reapers Property - Joanna Wylde

The Breakneck series by Crystal Spears

The Undeniable series by Madeline Sheehan

I'm always reading MC books and these are my favorites so far. Some are gritter and show the life more than Under Locke, just a fair warning.

Erika Outlaw was really good and I love the Reapers

Sheila Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn, Renegade Lady by Dawn Martens, Motor Cycle* Man which then spins off into the Chaos Series by Kristen Ashely, Lone Rider by Lauren Bach.

*if you read Motor Cycle Man, it s the fourth book in a series. I made the mistake of reading it first. It is not necessary to read the first three, but once I finished it, I wanted to read them. I would, however, read Motor Cycle Man before the Chaos books.

Hope this helps ~ I am going to have check back on this feed because I am always looking for MC books to read!

Gayatri Definitely all the Kristen Ashley books.
Breathe, Sweet Dreams, and At Peace are definitely a must read if you enjoyed Under Locke.

Sarah I've read the first book in that series and I really liked it. It's called Breathing his Air.

Susan W Sheila wrote: "Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn, Renegade Lady by Dawn Martens, Motor Cycle* Man which then spins off into the Chaos Series by Kristen Ashely, Lone Rider by Lauren Bach.

*if you read Mo..."

Check out the group Biker Book Babes, we keep a list of biker/MC books and keep each other up to date on new stuff coming out.

Sheila Susan wrote: "Sheila wrote: "Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn, Renegade Lady by Dawn Martens, Motor Cycle* Man which then spins off into the Chaos Series by Kristen Ashely, Lone Rider by Lauren Bach.

..."

Thanks for the suggestion Susan ~ I will check it out!