Arden Vale discussion

Dorms { Boys } > Clarence's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 119 (119 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Angelo (last edited Feb 07, 2014 02:18AM) (new)

Angelo Gideon | 313 comments

message 3: by Ayaaa (new)

Ayaaa (ayaaah1899) | 1147 comments Mod
Matthew and Rhapsody knocked at the door " Clarence !! You there ? We need to talk to you , Seriously ... Its BAD news !! Clarence! " He continued to knock waiting until Clarence opens the door.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhapsody couldn't help but laugh a little at his knocking. "I'm sure he heard you after the first two minutes. Take a break, would you?" She gently grabbed his knocking hand and held it down from the door. "Just breathe."

message 5: by Ayaaa (new)

He looked at rhapsody , a little bit shy . "Breathe ? ,.... no ... no I cant breathe .. I need - " he said as he holds his chest trying to look like he cant really breathe . "I need -- C...P..R " He then falls down and acts like He's dying .

message 6: by Ayaaa (new)

He looked at rhapsody , a little bit shy . "Breathe ? ,.... no ... no I cant breathe .. I need - " he said as he holds his chest trying to look like he cant really breathe . "I need -- C...P..R " He then falls down and acts like He's dying .

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She couldn't help but laugh at his performance and sat down next to him. "Do you want to kiss me or something, because your acting skills really suck." Rhapsody grabbed his hand and rested her head on his chest. "Yep. See, your heart is still pumping."

message 8: by Ayaaa (new)

"Still pumping ? Its because of you ,,you idiot.. " He muttered to himself . He then lifts Rhapsody's head enabling her to look at him closely . "Yeah ,, i want to kiss you ,, so badly .. even if i know we just started going out earlier . Thats how much i like you .. i dont know why .. its just because ,,-- ugh !! " He said with sincere eyes but couldn't finish his sentence because he was really embarrassed . He bows his head making him cover his face .

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Rhapsody smiled and made him look back at her again. A small blushed was tinting her face as she looked at him with honest eyes. "I really, really like you too. Plus, I also want to kiss you, but I didn't know for sure whether you would want me to or not, so I didn't."

message 10: by Ayaaa (new)

Matthew couldn't stop himself but blush .He then holds Rhapsody's cheek then looks at her straight in the eyes "uhm ,,, Can i ? ... i really dont want to do this in front of Clarence's room .. But .. ugh ! " She is so Damn CUTE ! He thought to himself It makes me wanna kiss her .Without waiting for Rhapsody's answer he just held the back of her neck then pushes her close to him and kisses her .

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and leaned on one arm, enabling her to kiss him back easily. Rhapsody was a mix of shy at being kissed and happy at because of it, all at the same time.

message 12: by Ayaaa (new)

Matthew didn't want to stop kissing her so he continued and kissed her passionately , After a few seconds they were already catching their breath , He then stop kissing her and held his shoulders then started to apologize. "Uhmm ,, im sorry .. it was rude of me .. i just can't control myself ..im sorry i kissed you without your permission . Sorry " He then hides his blushing face by hugging Rhapsody . "i really like you .. " He whispered to her ear.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She was surprised that he was apologizing and shook her head at him. "You don't have to apologize. It wasn't rude at all." Rhapsody hugged him back and smiled as he whispered into her ear. "I really like you too." Her voice whispered back to him. A blushed was on her face and she was glad he couldn't see it.

message 14: by Ayaaa (new)

He hugged her back and whispered her " So ... shall we wait here for clarence ? its getting cold though ,,, Want me to warm you up ? " He then started laughing .

message 15: by Ayaaa (new)

((Loll ,, why do we need to do the kissing scene here in Clarence's room ?! hahha i wanted it to be in my room though ,, awww,, ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed at his comment and pulled back to look at him, smiling happily from being kissed by him. "Your welcome to keep me warm, even though I don't get cold anyway

message 17: by Ayaaa (new)

((okay ,, okay ,, loll sooo ,, my sisters here so ,, WEll then ? hahah off i go ! Lol . You can rest . :D I'll see you in my dreams :D ,,Lets continue this RP when im on again and if your on again ,, and also angelo . lol ))

message 18: by Ayaaa (new)

((okay ,, okay ,, loll sooo ,, my sisters here so ,, WEll then ? hahah off i go ! Lol . You can rest . :D I'll see you in my dreams :D ,,Lets continue this RP when im on again and if your on again ,, and also angelo . lol ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, you made it this way Ice. You can always kiss her again in Matthews room:))

message 20: by Ayaaa (new)

He was surprised at what rhapsody has said " You dont get cold ? seriously ?! COOL ! " he then started clapping his hands like a grade schooler who was having a first field trip at a zoo.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. :) See you later Ice. In dreamland as well :P I will be on again tomorrow, so we can RP then if your on too. Night.))

message 22: by Ayaaa (new)

( Night :D WAIT !! how about my good night kiss ? haha ,, nahh just kidding ~ Well then BYE ! ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed at his actions and smiled. "OK. Well technically, I can get cold. Feel." Rhapsody placed his hand on her forearm and she suddenly turned ice cold, yet her skin color didn't turn blue from the drop in temperature. "See? Now your welcome to warm me up again." It was half a joke, half serious, because even though she could easily increase her body temperature back again, she was curious as to what he would do.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((*blows him a kiss* Night ;) lol :D))

message 25: by Ayaaa (new)

Matthew was yet surprised again , Oh ! she did get cold ! He thought to himself . " Warm you up ? hmmm .. should i strip then ? . Wel my mom onced said that if there are two persons who is cold .. its better to get naked and hug each other . " He then starts to unbutton his polo .

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((HEY :) lol))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and suddenly hugged him smiling. "You are the cutest guy ever." Rhapsody kissed his cheek and snooker her head in amusement. "We can get naked, but frankly, here wouldn't be a very good place to do it."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*shook - not snooker lol

message 29: by Ayaaa (new)

Matthew started to laugh " Ofcourse ,, it was only a joke ...hahha i know im like this ,, but im not that Perverted type og guy ,, as you have said im a Cute Guy " he said smiling .He then pinched rhapsody's cheeks "My girlfriend is sooooo cute ~!! "

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and ducked out of his hands. Laughing at his action, Rhapsody pinched his cheeks back and smiled. "My boyfriend is sooooooo hot."

message 31: by Ayaaa (new)

"Hot ? Did you realized it just now ? hahah i WAS BORN to be hot you know , " He then hugs rhapsody . "Where's clarence anyway ? "

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugged him back happily. "I have no idea." Pulling back to look into his eyes, she smiled. "I thought you were hot the first time I met you in the gardens."

message 33: by Ayaaa (new)

"Ofcourse ,, ! ofcourse i am Hot ,, Im hot , and your cute .. We are Ment to be " He said smiling .

message 34: by Ayaaa (new)

Meant *

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and smiled. "Totally meant to be." Rhapsody leaned forward kissed him softly, letting go of his cheeks.

message 36: by Ayaaa (new)

He continued kissing her softly , but then stopped and held her shoulders allowing him to face her . "You know what ? Weve been kissing for about 5 times already ,," he then smiled . "Do really like my kiss that much ? " He started to laugh.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed and laughed a little under her breath. Looking at him again, she smiled. "No. I like YOU that much."

message 38: by Ayaaa (new)

He blushed and after a few seconds he changed into a serious face "i think we need to sleep ,, its 11:30 already ,, Why dont we just leave a letter ? "

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't need to sleep. You go ahead though." She kissed his cheek smiling. "We can hang out tomorrow."

message 40: by Ayaaa (new)

"You dont need to sleep ? Why ? " He looked confused .

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can take energy from things around me. The air, the plants, anything. It doesn't hurt them, because I sort of just copy the energy, without really stealing any of it." She answered with a small smile. No one would really ever understand her powers, even she herself didn't .

message 42: by Ayaaa (new)

"ohh i see ,, but haven't you tried sleeping before ? " he asked .

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. I usually sleep, but I think I should stay awake now. I'm worried about April and how stupid she's being going out alone." Rhapsody shook her head at how April had acted and sighed.

((Be right back. lol))

message 44: by Ayaaa (new)

((okay ,, lol ))

"okay okay ,, then i stay with you ,, i'll wait here with you .. " he then holds Rhapsody's hand .

message 45: by Mya (new)

Mya | 559 comments ((May I join in for a moment?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure lol))

Rhapsody leaned against the wall and smiled. "Thanks. I will enjoy your company. I never really have much of it from anyone."

message 47: by Ayaaa (new)

((okay okay ,, no prob ))

message 48: by Ayaaa (new)

((Wait ,, Be right back ,, i'll be off for about 1 hour ...))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Haha, bad timing on my return then lol))

message 50: by Ayaaa (new)

(( Lol ... im back ,, hey where's Mia ? ))

« previous 1 3