Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > Giveaway: lightly read copy of Hades by Candice Fox, closes 14th Feb 2014

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 800 comments Giveaway
I have a (lightly read) copy of Hadesby Candice Fox to giveaway, thanks to the folks at The Reading Room.

To enter: Hades is a character who works in a tip in Sydney, and who loves to make animals out of scrap metal. Visit the Carpe Librum blog post (link below) and tell me which animal would you like Hades to make for you.

Entries close: midnight Valentine's Day, Friday 14th February 2014.

Eligibility: this giveaway is open to those with an Australian postal address only.

Winner: will be chosen by random.org and announced no later than: Sunday 16th February. The winner has until midnight Friday 21st February to make contact and provide a postal address.

Additional entries: those who Tweet about this giveaway (or RT), sign up to follow Carpe Librum by Google Friend Connect or via email after this post will receive an additional entry in the competition. (Make sure you mention this in your comment/entry).

Blog post is here: http://www.carpelibrum.net/2014/02/re...

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 70497 comments Mod
Thanks for this Tracey. I cannot recommend this book highly enough for others who would love a copy!

message 3: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 800 comments It's fantastic isn't it? Thanks for your support Brenda!

message 4: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

:)

message 5: by Tracey Allen (new)

Tracey Allen at Carpe Librum (carpelibrum) | 800 comments This giveaway closes midnight Friday night, so keep those entries coming!

message 6: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Julia I made your own giveaway thread as this one belongs to another giveaway and is about to be archived (finished 14th Feb)

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...