YA romance discussion

General book talk > Books you have been dying to read

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lesashoe) | 263 comments Mod
is there any book that you have been dying to read, or a book coming out?

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Rebecca wrote: "I'm so excited for Isla and the Happily Ever After!"

I've heard good things about Stephanie Perkins and I'm about to read Anna and the French Kiss, as it is the BOTM, so I may read Isla in the future.
I'm excited for you!!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

I've personally been adding up a fantasy list of books I really want to read and I think my number one at the moment is Vicious which is an paranormal fantasy adult book.
Also I am super excited for the sequel to Pivot Point Split Second which is expected to be published in a couple days!!!!

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Casalino (priscycas) I've seen a lot of good reviews about this first book, I will definitely read it. I'm not quite sure about fiction though....but every time I remembre the Twilight Saga I get excited!

message 5: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Casalino (priscycas) I'm sorry about my spelling, blame The iPhone...

message 6: by Annie (new)

Annie (books-anovelidea) | 3 comments After reading Anna and the French Kiss, I'm dying to read Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After! I really loved the way Stephanie Perkins writes :)

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Taylor wrote: "A really good fantasy book that has romance is Stardust by Neil Gaiman. If you want to read that."

I am super excited to read These Broken Stars as well!
I have been meaning to start the Mara Dyer series apparently they are really good.

message 8: by Skylar (last edited Sep 19, 2014 05:53AM) (new)

Skylar Nightingale | 2 comments I am looking forward to reading Unlovable by Sherry Gammon.

message 9: by Marisa (new)

Marisa (daemonsskitten) | 23 comments I am looking for ward to Ashes to Ashes and Remember Me.