Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 2066. - OUR RULES OF ENGAGEMENT by A.V. Roe

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 07, 2014 04:52AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Our Rules Of Engagement by A.V. Roe A.V. Roe

Genre: Erotica

Our Rules Of Engagement

Book Description:

Our Rules Of Engagement is an erotic, polyamorous love story. The plot is bound together by an aviation theme. It is intended for adult audiences and describes explicit sexual acts between consenting adults.

Amy and Sara discover they are bi-sexual in high school while growing up in a small town in the rural upper Midwest. They form a lifelong bond of love while pursuing their dream of finding the perfect man to lose their virginity to, on their own terms. It is a journey of discovery about their own sexuality, erotic desires and sexual fantasies and the possibilities of loving multiple partners. This erotic, polyamorous love story is bound together by an aviation theme since flying provides many sexual metaphors.

All of the characters in the novel explore their sexuality in unconventional relationships, forming a polyamorous family.

I hope you enjoy "Virginity" which is Part 1 of 4 parts. The other three parts are being edited.

Part 2, "Triad" will explore the completion of a polyamorous triad among the three main characters while adding new characters. They will begin to explore their sexual fantasies, which include D/s roll playing. It will also explore how a poly family integrates within conventional family structures.

Part 3, "Marriage" will follow the main characters as they tie the knot and extend their polyamorous family, including having children, while they explore their erotic sexual fantasies further.

Part 4, "Family" will introduce complex and dynamic poly relationships as the family grows by adding new, interesting characters, and exploring their kinkiest fantasies while Amy and Sara operate their own flying service.

Warning to readers: This an erotic novel intended for adult audiences. It describes explicit sexual acts between consenting adults.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords.

Formats available: ePub & Mobi

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cutiemexiz) | 40 comments I would like to read this :) My name is Cynthia, email address is cutiemexi@me.com and I'd like the epub format please :)

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Cynthia

message 4: by Rylie (new)

Rylie May | 8 comments Are you still sending this out? I can review it when I'm done with my current read :)

message 5: by A.M. (new)

A.M. (lita2013) | 75 comments I'd like to review this please, thanks!.

Trinidad7459@gmail.com

Epub

message 6: by Tana (last edited Mar 28, 2014 07:38PM) (new)

sent in your request Adelita

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Virginity (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

A.V. Roe (other topics)