Making Connections discussion

ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 2065. - BEST BONDAGE EROTICA 2014 by Rachel Kramer

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Mar 09, 2014 06:21AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Best Bondage Erotica 2014 by Rachel Kramer Bussel Rachel Kramer Bussel

Genre: Erotica

Best Bondage Erotica 2014

Book Description:

Rachel Kramer Bussel ties her readers up in knots each year as they anticipate the very best BDSM stories of the year. And, she does not disappoint, defying the odds and occasionally gravity with tales of bondage at its best. These whip-smart tales of domination, submission, spanking, and other highly imaginative acts keep readers in a frenzy. Best Bondage Erotica 2014 features 21 hot bondage tales that titillate from the bedroom to the dungeon and beyond. Handpicked by best-selling erotica editor Bussel, these kinky stories show and tell exactly what it means to wield the special power of being in charge of someone else. These characters manipulate rope, handcuffs, leather straps, a St. Andrew's cross, a chair, and, in Raziel Moore's "My Own Device," a special contraption crafted just for bondage, with the ultimate aim of pleasing each partner. Here, bondage takes place behind secret doors, at sex parties, at the office, on a mountain hike, and, of course, at home.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Kindle and Nook (print copies also available for US readers)

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cutiemexiz) | 40 comments I'd love to read this :) Cynthia, cutiemexi@me.com, Nook copy please :)

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Cynthia

message 4: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 28 comments I would love to read/review this. Kindle copy please - CrysTvsky@hotmail.com

Thanks!

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Crystal

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolels) Would like to read and review. Could I get mobi sent to scottnl1973@gmail.com please? Thank you

message 7: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Nicole

message 8: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Miller | 30 comments Yes please, kindle format.
fraubrucher321@kindle.com

Note I will have to approve your email first so if you send me your email address to fraubrucher321@yahoo.com I will add to my settings on Amazon first.

message 9: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannah_indie) Me please!!! Print copy please

Savannah Avila
DPS Express
8275 NW 66 ST Miami, Florida.
ZIP Code 33166.

message 10: by Albert (new)

Albert | 13 comments I would be happy to review! Is a kindle version available?

message 11: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Miller | 30 comments Never got a response to my request for kindle version.

message 12: by Albert (new)

Albert | 13 comments If kindle can be done my email is agarcia85257@yahoo.com

message 13: by Tana (new)

Albert, L.A. and Savannah sent in your requests.

message 14: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 28 comments I'm sorry for the delay in my review. For some reason, I got my dates mixed up. Here's my review on Goodreads and it is also posted on Amazon.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...