Making Connections discussion

A Darker Blood (Véradó, #1)
This topic is about A Darker Blood
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 2063. - A DARKER BLOOD (Véradó, #1) by Jennifer Lawrence

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
A Darker Blood (Véradó, #1). by Jennifer Lawrence Jennifer Lawrence

Genre: Paranormal Romance

A Darker Blood (Véradó, #1)

Book Description:

A cocktail of romance, passion, and blood lust greet Nicole Silverson as she ventures to the sun-drenched Mediterranean island of Crete.

Nicole has a passion for the paranormal, and it’s that passion that prompts a stay in the wild party resort of Malia.

In her quest to gain information and make new friends, she falls in with several of the town’s bar-staff and night-workers. After witnessing the gruesome death of two strangers, Nicole becomes unwittingly initiated into the secret society that her new friends tried to spare her from. She becomes a Véradó —a mortal, willing to sustain a coven of vampires with her blood.Within the spellbinding walls of an ancient courtyard bar named Zeus Xenia.

Marshall is the vampire dominating a coven of four. He is strong, proud, respected, and feared. His motives are never questioned and his loyalties are fathomless. Nicole becomes his Véradó and the compulsion drawing her to him tests his self control to its lethal limit.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Mobi, Epub & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Cynthia | 113 comments I would like to read this please
humormyway@aol.com
mobi
thanks

message 3: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Cyn

message 4: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cutiemexiz) | 40 comments I would love to read this book :) My name is Cynthia, my email is cutiemexi@me.com and I'd like the epub version please :)

message 5: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Cynthia

Mariela Germann (mayelagermann) | 12 comments I would like to read this book pdf format please mayela1304@gmail.com thanks

message 8: by Tana (new)

sent in your request Mariela

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

A Darker Blood (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jennifer Lawrence (other topics)