The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2) The Iron Traitor discussion

Tell me your thoughts on the end of this book!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Claire Well I finished this book and I actually thought that this was the official last book in the Iron fey series. Then I saw that there was going to be another one! I can't wait! Tell me what you think will happen to Ethan! I really want Ash and Meghan to Exile Kierran. He SO deserves it. I mean I bet that like Meghan or something will bring Ethan back to life or something.

Tell me your thoughts on the ending and what you think will happen next book!

The Book Whisperers I just have to know who the Dark Lady is.I have my suspicions and frankly I really hate that witch!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Katie wrote: "I couldn't believe it!!! I was like... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
And I also thought that there wasn't going to be another, so I was really disappointed...

I kinda think that Ethan didn't really die... cuz I..."

I hate him! I hate him! All I can think about is how he stabbed Ethan.
Meghan should have another child that doesn't end up turning into an evil psychopath. I actually would laugh if she and ash has another son and puck having a daughter... I'm clearly getting off topic so I'm going to stop typing now.

message 4: by Jenn (new) - added it

Jenn Harris Ethan was still wearing the amulet kenzie gave him after he left the hospital when kierran stabbed him. That amulet is my only hope now! The wait is killing me lol.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenn wrote: "Ethan was still wearing the amulet kenzie gave him after he left the hospital when kierran stabbed him. That amulet is my only hope now! The wait is killing me lol." Exactly! I think he's going to wake up again.

Moonlitcritter Ethan needs to get stronger!!! I know he's human and all but he got hurt too many times. I really want a fight to happen between him and Kierran and hopefully he'll be able to beat some sense into him. BUT there is no way Ethan stands a chance against a Faery unless he gains some power somehow.

message 7: by Veronica (last edited Nov 21, 2014 04:37AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Veronica I detest kierran. that boy is nothing but trouble. I can't believe Megan spoiled him so much.

message 8: by Quizzes (new)

Quizzes My thought was.... it is a sucky ending of the Iron Fey series but Julie Kagawa is a talented author and I still LOVE the Iron Fey series.

Mariana Gedia Max wrote: "Well I finished this book and I actually thought that this was the official last book in the Iron fey series. Then I saw that there was going to be another one! I can't wait! Tell me what you think..."

Even i thought this was the end of this series.
As for kierran's action i think there is possibly a good explanation or maybe a bargain of some sort.
Ethan will rise again, maybe kierran is aware of his amulet too.... can't wait for the next book!!

Nikita I couldn't believe it. I know Ethan will survive because it's his story and maybe the amulet protected him or Meghan or the Thin Man will save him.

Kristen I really doubt Ethan will die. The amulet will probably keep him alive long enough for Meghan to help him somehow.

I don't think Keirran has gone all evil either. I'm betting his sudden betrayal has something to do with a combination of his soul being drained by the other amulet and the Lady's powers - we don't really know what they are since who she is/was hasn't been revealed yet.