What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Dragons,crystals, ?princesses Thick white book with a black dragon on it

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Autumn (last edited Feb 06, 2014 08:41PM) (new)

Autumn | 1 comments I am looking for a book that was about dragons being protecters to young maidens or princesses... They were somehow tied to crystals which may have been their power source... Each maiden had a dragon and a crystal and a witch. I remember reading it in high school (I graduated in 2001) and I think it was a white book with a black dragon on the front. That's really all I can remember, sorry it's vague, but I appreciate the help!

message 2: by Nick (new)

Nick Churetta | 7 comments When do you think it was published, Autumn?

message 3: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2359 comments Was this a YA book or an adult book? Did the girls ride the dragons, or did the dragons just act as guardians or something? Did all the girls have one, or only some of them (e.g. nobility, or only "special" girls)? Remember anything about what the crystals were for?

message 4: by Lou (new)

Lou Rocama | 435 comments Well, this is a big white book with a black dragon on the front, and witches are tied to crystals in some way, but I can't find any references to bonding with dragons...
The Black Jewels Trilogy Daughter of the Blood, Heir to the Shadows, Queen of the Darkness (The Black Jewels, #1-3) by Anne Bishop

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Autumn, are you still looking for this? Was it Lou's suggestion?

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Lobstergirl wrote: "Autumn, are you still looking for this? Was it Lou's suggestion?"

No response in 2+ years. Moving to Abandoned.