For the love of Horror discussion

TV Shows > The Following

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katharine (new)

Katharine Francis (emilylarson) | 578 comments Mod
Holy Hell. If you haven't checked this show out you're really missing a good one. The first season is on instant Netflix now and the second season in three episodes in. I think Joe would be a great fit for our group. I thought I'd make the show it's own little folder so if anyone watches it we can talk about it.

message 2: by Sidney (new)

Sidney Prescott (horrorbound) I didn't finish the first season because I felt like it was getting a little ridiculous. But oh boy, those first few episodes are phenomenal. I will be giving it a rewatch too. Can we also get excited about season two of Hannibal coming sooooo sooooonnnn ahhhhhhh
What did you think of that pilot though for the following? Amazinnnngggg

message 3: by Katharine (new)

Bilbo wrote: "I didn't finish the first season because I felt like it was getting a little ridiculous. But oh boy, those first few episodes are phenomenal. I will be giving it a rewatch too. Can we also get exci..."

Oh man, give The Following another chance. Some of it seem a little over board but it just keeps getting better. But I have to say that I can't see the show being longer than a few seasons because it would make the caps just look really bad. Like they can't do their job and stop the bad guys. haha

I've never seen Hannibal but have been told it's a good one. Someone told me that it's my kind of show but I don't even remember hearing about it.

You can make a topic for Hannibal if you'd like. Just make sure you put it under the TV shows folder.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

@Bilbo: I would also say give The Following another chance. I agree that some of it is kinda over the top where you say "Really? Seriously?" The last episode is really good!

message 5: by Katharine (new)

Joyce H wrote: "@Bilbo: I would also say give The Following another chance. I agree that some of it is kinda over the top where you say "Really? Seriously?" The last episode is really good!"

The ending made the whole season! I also loved at the Poe stuff in the show.

message 6: by Stefan (new)

Stefan Yates (stefan31) | 5 comments The Following is my favorite show on television right now. I wasn't too sure about going into a second season the way that they did, but they made it work.

For some reason, I couldn't get into Hannibal at all, it seemed really slow to me.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My husband and I really liked The Following at the beginning of season one, then it faltered as the season progressed, though we did finish it. We both like the second season much more than the first.

message 8: by Scott (new)

Scott Bonn (DocBonn) | 16 comments Charles Manson has a 25 yo groupie follower girlfriend named Star. I'm not kidding! http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/w...

message 9: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 40 comments I started watching this show, then about four episodes in I had to call it quits. I mean, they made law enforcement seem so inept as to be unreal. I liked Kevin Bacon, though.

message 10: by Shaun (new)

Shaun Meehan (zombifiedauthor) | 28 comments I really liked the first season. That's as far as I've gotten though. It's all they had on netflix.

Like Nancy said, I thought Kevin Bacon killed it. His character was great.

message 11: by Katharine (new)

Yeah I fell behind on this show. :( So now I have to wait until the second season hits Netflix.