Warriors, the new seasons discussion

Welcome > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments I will be making RP areas tomorrow at 3-6 PM

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments All RP areas are open! Early!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Anyone can creat cats now, Cats of the Clans is open!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Thank you everyone for joining! We need to make more cats and strengthen the Clans, when we get more cats we can have a gathering and maybe a battle!

God bless,
Streamlily

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Cats of the Clans update has come!

message 6: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Nov 19, 2016 03:10PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Everyone please be active and make more cats! This group is really inactive so please help me!

Stream,
God bless

message 7: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Nov 19, 2016 03:11PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Everyone, I know this group is inactive and all. Me and Angelina will try and help this group. There will be a grand opening on the 19th of April, this Saturday. We will be RPing a bunch and playing games, chatting, making cats and more! I will set up the event and the discussions!

Streamlily,
God bless

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Please everyone invite all of your Warrior-loving friends to let them join in on some of the Warrior fun! From now until 8pm tonight you will be able to make 10 cats (in total) and keep them! Have fun and may StarClan light your path!

message 9: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580
Heyo, everyone!

Hawkyfrost has been given a second account! I'm not joking.

To those of you who remember Rosalinda and Daisy May, I want to announce that they have officially left GRs. Daisy deleted her account, but Rosa gave me hers.

I've changed the username to Bluestar520 and changed the profile picture to Bluestar from the Warriors series, the books that this group is based on, but you guys already new that. XD

I'm removing all and any role-play groups from this account and have already deleted everyone off her friends list and deleted the books off her book shelf.

Rosa has said that all her characters now belong to me, though I shall always mention their creator in the "credits" area at [normally] the top of all my charries profiles. Love you all and hope you all have a wonderful day! ^-^

Your beloved peep,
Hawkfrost