My World of 1x1s discussion

How To... > Announcements

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Once you have worked out your plot/storyline and actually started the RP, delete your brainstorming comments because this will make people want to read your thread more.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) A folder called MISC. has been made; this is for you to store info that you might need for RPing or whatever other purpose you deem necessary.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Feel free to send out invites. ((This group could use more people.))

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Titles for RPs has been adjusted; please see message 1 in the Requests to RP thread for details.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Everyone!
I realized today that I have just abandoned you lovelies without giving a real reason, and that’s not cool. I’d like to make it up to you now with this message.
I’ve recently started to seriously write (I’m halfway through my first novel!), and the effort it’s taking is consuming all of my spare time and creativity. I realized that if I ever want to become a serious author and make a living from writing, I need to just do it and see what happens from there.
Henceforth, I will be taking an indefinite break from RPing. I don’t want to make promises that I will be coming back (but I’d like to think I will one day!), and know that it saddens me to be doing this. It really does. I will miss you all—a lot—and I hope that we can still keep in touch (my inbox is always open). I apologize to those I had amazing stories with and know that it is because of many of you that I am where I am today. RPing has improved my skills tremendously, and I don’t know what I would have done without it.
If it’s acceptable, I’d like to stick around and lurk, pop up here and there, just to see what’s up. If you see me RPing at all, it is only because there are some stories I simply cannot let go.
Thank you to everyone who gifted me with their time, talent and creativity, and I hope to speak to you again in the future!
Much love,
-S