Reign discussion

Episodes > "Inquisition" (Episode 11)

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 501 comments Mod
What did you think of this episode?! I wasn't able to watch it tonight since company was over ;(

message 2: by Anaika (new)

Anaika Miss Perfection™ (Rachel) wrote: "What did you think of this episode?! I wasn't able to watch it tonight since company was over ;("

I haven't watched it either since I don't have cable. I have HULU+ though so I get the episode the day after it airs. I cant wait to watch it apparently it has been deemed beauiful^^

message 3: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments After watching this episode I truly hate Queen Katherine. She has manipulated people for several years and deserves to die. I thought she had conflicted emotions, but she doesn't. She is a ruthless person and will always be. As for Mary's relationship with Bash, I'm not sure she loves him as much as she did Francis. She's doing what she needs to do to secure England. She's very taken with Bash, but if something happened, she would not regret letting him go. I'm glad they talked more about Clarissa, and we even got to see her face. I feel truly bad for her. She has been treated as a monster her entire life even though she really isn't. I mean she is severely disfigured, but she isn't ruthless at all. I'm not really interested in Nostradamus anymore. I'm kind of getting annoyed with Kenna too. I don't know why though. I hope Francis makes an appearance by the end of this season.

message 4: by Aline (new)

Aline Lena I dont have to say anything because you read my mind and said everything I wS thinking. I hate Katherine more every episode and I used to change teams all the time about francis and bash but idk what to think anymore. I think its pretty much what you said she is doing what is necessary but at the end Francis has her heart.

message 5: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments completly agree with both of you. This episode was really good though and it left me speechless. Whenever something happened I was always like '' :OO WHAT ''
It ended too soon!! I want more!!!

...anyone else was excited for Bash taking her out of the water naked ? xD

message 6: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments The ending with Mary telling Katherine she defeated her was epic!

message 7: by Aline (new)

Aline Ikr...but what I liked about him taking her out of the water wS tbe way he looked so protective of her.

message 8: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments Yes! because he was just so worried about her. I am not much for Bash usually but I really liked their moment.

message 9: by Aline (new)

Aline Im totally bash..no..francis..no...bash...no...francis hahah idk I like both but I think I know who she will be at the end...when he declared himself to her I thought it was so cute and she is trying as well. Well she has to think in what is best for her people too.

message 10: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments When Mary finally makes her mind up, everyone will be happy. It's just so hard to tell, because it feels like anything could change at any moment in this show.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Clarissa's face isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Also, I thought she was blond for some reason XD

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments This episode was amazing, i love how everything is coming all together. All of those who predicted that the Clarissa was the queen child, i applause you guys. Even though i heard the theories, i was still supervised. And in the end, i never hated the queen so much. Can't wait till the next episode.

message 13: by Alyssha (new)

Alyssha | 10 comments for some reason I like clarrisa's character. I don't know why. she doesn't seem all that bad to me. And don't get me started with queen Catherine... uff I hate her more and more as the story progresses. what ever happened to francis? he just fell off the face of the earth...??

message 14: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I mean just because Mary and him aren't getting married doesn't mean they can't show him at all... It's kind of annoying.

message 15: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments Just saw the wikipedia blurb andddd...
He.ll show up in the next one!! And he.s getting closer to Lola ?? o.o

message 16: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments What?!

message 17: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments Ikr !!!

message 18: by Lena (new)

Lena | 108 comments I would have never guessed that he would become romantically involved with her..... Maybe that will create tension between Lola and Mary....

message 19: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments me neither...but she is now the only one without much of a romance going on. I thought there would be something with her and Bash before, because of that episode where she is...nursing him? Anyway, I didnt like it then and Im not liking this now.

message 20: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) I loved this episode!!! My favorite so far! The ending was the BEST ("I made the perfect choice!" sigh). I'm loving all the Bash-centric episodes lately, but if I was Team Francis I would probably be really mad. I want to see what happens with Mary/Bash when he comes back next episode! My only complaint with the show is that it seems like they really rushed the love triangle. I mean I love how fast paced it is, but I did want to spend a little more time on each guy so it wouldn't seem like Mary was all in love with Francis one episode and then in love with Bash in the next. Girl has been engaged 3 different times in one season lol!

message 21: by SofiaSevero (new)

SofiaSevero | 34 comments I dont think its right to just push him off scene completly x(

message 22: by Ally (new)

Ally Bryan (allysbookshoparoundthecorner) @Sophie me either!!! I was surprised he was gone for two episodes! They could of gave him another storyline and still developed the Mary/Bash storyline at the same time.

message 23: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) BASH!!! EEEEEEEEP! MARY BASH MARY BASH YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

message 24: by Alyssha (new)

Alyssha | 10 comments I agree with you guys. it wasnt fair for them to push francis off the scene completely. but we'll see what the next episode will bring us. i want some more drama!!!!

message 25: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) I want Bash to marry Mary :D

message 26: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (candypie23) | 61 comments Okay....this episode is REALLY MAKING ME LOVE MASH!!!! This whole episode was epic, I love how Mash is great at working together to solve a problem, I loved the Mary vs. Queen Catherine showdown.....and then the first surprise to me of the show is King Henry :0 were did this charming guy attitude come from....I was so shocked to see him act like a person and not a man whore!! Then we get the while Clarissa reveal :0 shocker number 2.... Then shocker number 3 with Catherine having a real affair with Richard....OMG!!

Then the MASH scenes......I still haven't picked my mouth off the floor....that KISS WAS EVERYTHING!!!!

Janhavi♥herondale (janhaviherondale) | 242 comments WHAAAAAT FRANCIS AND LOLA. Okay might be selfish but i dont want francis to be with mary. But i also dont want francis to be with anyone else.

Mary + Bash!
and fransis.....ummmm.....im working on it.

message 28: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinepaigehowlett) HA! HA! HA HA HA! TEAM BASH! YAY! *skips around and throws petals*