My World of 1x1s discussion

Horror > Caitlin & Sarah

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 08:33PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Name: Nicolas Carvelle
Species: Human
Appearance:

Other: He's special not insane but he doesn't know that and yet everyone else does.

message 2: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Feb 07, 2014 11:45AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Name: Unknown
Species: Demon
Appearance:

message 3: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 08:16AM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas sat on his window sill, his head leaning against the wooden frame as he watch the night sky, it seemed to be the only constant thing in his life these days, everything felt twisted and cruel, compared to what it was like before all of this mess. Now all he had to treasure were his child hood memories, but even now he could see that even those were tainted too. His family and friends avoided him like he was some black disease that would devour you inside out. He didn't know how he knew, but he knew that he was crazy, despite feeling calm, collected and ... normal. But what is normal? That had been a question he'd been asking himself a lot lately. He barely went out or went to school any more in fear of seeing the inevitable monsters that lurked the earth, more like the plains of his mind to be exact. It had all started on the day before christmas, just last year. He was enjoying a hot coco with a friend, watching the small town parade go by when all of a sudden he saw a creature with red eyes, black teeth and a hideous body standing behind a little girl about the age of five she was. Acting on instinct he had dropped his coco and ran across the street, through the parade and snatched up the girl, yelling. "Monster, back away, there's a monster!" But everyone was just staring at him horrified that he'd picked up a little girl like some freak of nature. After that he had no idea that the things he was seeing were purely in his head. After days of feeling more alone than the invisible man himself he had given into the dark recesses of his mind. As he sat on his window sill a little red, sharp teethed bug eyed creature came up and started chewing on his clothes, but thats the only thing that had scared him more, the fact that even if these things were in his head, he could still feel them, like they were tangible things, but still no one believed him. Just yesterday after keeping quiet for a month he had spotted a foul creature looking to attack his step sister, so he tackled her to the ground, only to get yelled at more fiercely than the last time. Now he gazed up at the stars loosing his grip on life just as there was a knock on the door. "Come in." He called as his step father walked into the room. "Son, we have someone here to see you." He muttered as two men in white coats barged in. "Please come with us sir, we will use force if we have to." The big bulky one told him. "What? What do you mean?" Nicolas asked as he stood up. "Go where?" He asked. "To a safe place, a peaceful place." The scrawnier of the two said. Nicolas shook his head. "No I don't want to go anywhere with you guys, Dad, tell them, I'm not going anywhere..." David, his step father refused to look at him. "Its for the best son." He told him as the men in white encroached into his personal space, grabbing him and securing him. "What! NO! You can't do this!" Nicolas yelled. "I haven't done anything wrong, give me a second chance!" He cried. "We've already given you 5 chances." David told him with a none too pleasant look in his eyes. His step father had never liked him, always wanting to ship him off to some fancy school, but his mother refused him. To him David had always seemed cold. "You son of a bitch!" Nicolas snapped, thrashing around as he was shoved into a van. "NO!" He cried, bashing at the door. "Mom!" He hiccupped, seeing that his mother was no where in sight, probably too ashamed with herself to watch him go. He didn't want this, but he knew he was crazy for seeing the impossible, but it didn't make him a bad person did it? The whole way there he stayed silent, letting tears fall, unable to comprehend what was going to happen to him, now that his life had just shattered.

message 4: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Feb 08, 2014 08:50AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) He had been watching him, toying with him, driving him slowly into a state of helpless insanity and now he had finally made his move to bring the boy into his clutches. The insane asylum seemed like an ideal first setting. What better place to begin completely breaking the boy's mind before beginning his training to make him into the ideal weapon to wage his war? As he watched the boy being dragged into the van, he smiled menacingly to himself, following closely, watching the boy begin to truly break down as he realized that all of those "close" to him where no more. "No one cares about you, my child," he cooed softly, whispering the words into the boy's ears as though they were his own thoughts. "No one..." he continued, reaching out a feathery hand to tousle the boy's sweet hair. Except me, he thought to himself. I am the only one with use for you.

As he watched the boy cry, he smiled, a truly frightening sight that he had no intention of showing the boy just yet. But he would soon, he promised himself.

message 5: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 08:49AM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas felt his heart break, still seeing those demeaning eyes watching him being flung into the looney van, almost envisioning his mothers down trodden face as she watched from the window on the second landing. Half way to the "safe place" he started to gently knock his head against the window, drawing blood, to somehow knock his darkened thoughts out of his head, feeling cold and alone as he watched the blurred world surf by without a word. Once they arrived the sight of the vast grey building had his eyes craving colour, something up lifting, but the only thing he found was gnarled trees and skeletons of dead leaves. They secured his arms behind his back in a painful twist, making him think he may have dislocated an arm as they ushered him into the barbed structure. His attempt at dragging his feet earned him the right of being lifted and walking on air until he was plopped down in front of a bullet protected desk. Scared didn't even break the ice as to what he was feeling at the moment, staring wildly at the hunched over old man as he was ordered to hand over everything he had even the clothes on his back just to be given a depressing stormy blue ensemble. Being collared with a wrist band might as well be as bad as being branded for the rest of your life, it wouldn't leave him for the rest of his miserably, lonely, pathetic existence.

After handing him fresh bed sheets he was shoved along a corridor. Apparently he was getting the scenic route to his bedroom as they drifted through the recreational room. It made him want to tear his hair out or hide under a rock. Surely this must be torture? The people in here were either brain dead, traumatised, drugged or were too far gone they didn't even see reality anymore. Being shoved in the back made him realised he had stopped and a tear had escaped him. He wanted to go home. They made it to his room and no words could explain how depressing it truly was. It was like a cage you might put an animal in before you put it down for animal heaven. The ominous click of the door behind him had him clutching his bedding tighter like it might offer up a hug and some well needed comfort, his knees shaking so badly they gave under him, hitting the floor with a quiet sob as he buried his face into the bed sheets. After a moment he got up and started to robotically make his bed, eyes dead as his poor mind tried to process his situation. I'm not crazy! Always came to mind but deep down he'd already accepted it, falling onto his newly made bed and curling up into a ball. Look on the bright side. He told himself. You get three square meals a day and you can sleep as much as you want without the hassle of school... Who was he kidding he wanted to go to school so badly, to talk to people, to hang out and be normal and this is what he has to show for it. Pathetic.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) After surveying the boy for a very long time, watching him mechanically make his bed and cry to himself, he manifested himself into the cell next to Nicolas's and tapped lightly on the stone wall. "Hey," he whispered. "Are you there? Can you hear me?" he asked. "I'm so alone..." he shivered, his voice low and frightened as he waited for the boy to reply.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas jumped, immediately sitting up as he stared wide eyed and shocked at the wall. He didn't know if he was hearing things again or if it was one of those filthy creatures trying to mess with him, either way the voice on the other side had spooked him. Hugging his pillow to his chest he reached up with a shaky hand and knocked on the wall, taking a deep breath to try and calm himself. "H-Hello?" He murmured, a little hesitant about being any louder in case the men in white came back to inject him into sleep. "W-Who's there?" He asked, hoping it was another person he was talking to and not a monster.

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) "I've been here for so long," he replied, not bothering to answer the boy's question. "They think I'm crazy. But I'm not," he insisted to the wall, knowing Nicolas could hear him on the other end, able to see him through the cement curled up with his pillow. "I hate it here. They don't understand. No one understands," he confided.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas stared at the wall with confused eyes, pulling his hand back against him like the wall might burn him. His grip on his pillow tightened as he listened to the guy on the other side, feeling a pang of sorrow for him but also knowing that he felt exactly the same way. But he had to be crazy or he wouldn't be here right? "I-I do..." He told him. "I don't think I'm crazy either, but I can't help what I see so I suppose I am crazy." He murmured, sighing. "How long have you been here?" He asked.

message 10: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) He smiled, an evil grin that was completely hidden from the boy's view by the wall. "Too long," he replied, his voice cracking hoarsely. "I... I've lost count. They took away my calendar, because... because I used the paper to cut myself. I'm sorry," he said then. "I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll shut up," he added with a dramatic sigh that was half a sob. "I'm just so alone."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas felt his heart clench at the thought of being holed up in the facility. It seemed like a nightmare, no wonder the poor guy tried to cut himself with his own calendar. Just being in here when you aren't crazy would send someone whacky. The thought of harming himself just to make sure he was alive made him shiver in repulse, but didn't blame the guy. "N-No i-it's fine. I don't mind if you talk to me. In fact if you want I can tell you the day and date it is? It might make you feel better?" He offered, hoping he'd be able to keep count of the days himself. "M-My names Nicolas. What's yours?" He asked, trying to see the bright side of things despite how dim it was.

message 12: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) He smiled again, his red eyes gleaming and his sharp teeth shining. "Yeah, that would be nice," he told Nicolas when he offered to tell him the day and date. "My name's Kyle," he replied. "It's nice to meet you, Nicolas. That's for talking to me. No one else will...."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas felt another pang of guilt and sorrow at the boys words. What was wrong with him? He should just mind his own business. But the temptation to be a friend was begging him to continue talking to the boy on the other side. Hugging his pillow tighter he nodded. "Welcome... nice to talk to you Kyle. Uh the date is 13th of June 2014 and um it's Tuesday." He told him. "If you want, when we are let out we can meet by the window in the hall." He told him, hopeful. "Unless you don't want to. Maybe you could show me around." He wondered.

message 14: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) "I would love to!" he sighed with gratefulness in his voice. This was too easy. Well, once he had orchestrated for him to be brought to the asylum; now he just needed to make him dependent. And then he'd have him. "You're really nice," he told Nicolas, raising his hand to press it against the cement wall, slipping into his character with his movements as well so that he would make an accident while in front of the boy. "When will they let us out?" he asked. "I... haven't seen the sun in two days."

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas gave a weary smile and knew he was probably doing something nice, but he didn't know the boy very well and things could go wrong very fast if he wasn't careful. "Great... and thanks so are you." He told him, sighing. But his question struck him as a surprise, something that had a cold chill running up his spine to make him feel sick. "I-I don't know, I've only just gotten here. They didn't tell me anything, but hopefully tomorrow. But you're in luck. It was really grim outside when they brought me in, looked like it might rain." He told him which was sort of true, except the only grim thing was the asylum itself not the weather. "H-How come you haven't been let out in so long, surely that isn't fair..." He murmured, lying down to face the wall.

message 16: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) "They think I'm crazy," he replied with a sort of defeated sound in his voice. "I keep telling them I'm not... but they won't believe me. I don't know what to do," he confided, knowing that he was echoing Nicolas's feelings, having seen him go through the process of being admitted mere minutes ago. "I don't know what else to do," he told the boy on the other side of the wall.

message 17: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Feb 17, 2014 04:30PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas gained a pained expression at remembering when he was dragged out of the house like a deranged human, or worse a dog. He hugged the pillow tighter. "I-I wish I could help... but I'm not the right person. Believe me I feel the same way but I suppose I've sort of accepted the fact I can see things that others just can't which I suppose is the definition of crazy." He muttered, closing his eyes for a moment. He sat up in a rush when he heard his door being unlocked as a man came in and dumped a tray of food by his bed before leaving without a word. "I guess it's time to eat." He grumbled, looking at the food in despair. It looked like a kid had done some experimenting in the kitchen, it even smelled weird, but it wasn't like he had a choice in food unless he wanted to go hungry. "What's your food like?" He asked.

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) "Maybe we are," he echoed hopelessly after Nicolas's words. He was trying to work the boy into a deeper despair and what better way to do that than to show him that there really was no hope? He heard the staff member enter the boy's cell and deposit food, replying to Nicolas's question, "Lumpy and cold and grey. How's yours?" he asked, even though he had no food in front of him, nor would he.

He wasn't even in a real cell.

message 19: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Feb 18, 2014 04:24PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas felt himself shiver at the prospect of truly being crazy, out of his mind, having lost all sense of the world around hi. He was pretty sure he could comprehend most things but those weird monsters were not one of them. He went to. Inspect his food and found it even more depressing that the asylum itself. They didn't even serve descent food here, if it could be called food. He was pretty sure grey was not on the spectrum of food colours humans were supposed to eat. "Mine is lumpy, lukewarm and brown." He grumbled, poking the food with the fork, sniffing it with a wrinkled nose before tasting it. Just a touch of the tongue and it made his stomach recoil in horror. "I think I've lost my appetite." He murmured miserably, pushing the tray back away from himself. "Who put you in here?" He asked, noticing one of the monsters popping out from under the bed before trying to eat his shoes. Whacking it with his pillow he tried to make it go away.

message 20: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) "My mother," he replied, sighing again. He could see the boy attacking one of his minions and he grinned maliciously. "She... she said that she didn't want to deal with me anymore. That I was an embarrassment and that I needed help," he admitted. "You should eat your food," he told Nicolas. "It won't get any better if you starve yourself," he predicted.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Nicolas felt a cold stab in his gut, remembering how his mother had been nowhere to be seen when he was carted off like a rabid dog for biting its owner. He wondered briefly if maybe it was his mother who had finally given up on him and asked his stepfather to do the dirty work and if his mother had finally convinced herself that he was in fact batshitcrazy. "I'm sorry to hear that. You sound like you really loved your mother." He murmured, wrinkling his nose at the food. Even if he wanted to he couldn't stomach anything right now, not with his emotional turmoil. He finally managed to get the fur ball off his shoe and on the other side of the room. But obviously he'd brought buddies. One pounced on his back, licking his neck like he was a lollipop. Trying his best he tried slamming the creature off of him by bashing it against the wall, but it was determined. "Get off!" He hissed.

message 22: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) "Yes, I did," he sighed, the faintest hint of a crack in his voice as he played the young boy like a violin. It wouldn't be long now. When Nicolas cried out angrily, he whispered, "Don't fight it. Just... ignore it. Or you're feeding... them," he explained.