The Midnight Readers Book Club discussion

Archives > February 7th

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nina (new)

Nina (themoodreader) | 33 comments Mod
My plan for tomorrow night is to finish up The Eye of Minds by James Dashner, and perhaps even start my ARC of Fates that I got from Netgalley. It's been forever since I've done this, so I'm excited to start this up again. What are you planning on reading?

message 2: by Dani 🌙 (new)

Dani 🌙 | 9 comments My plan for tonight is to finish the Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. It's a pretty long book (488 pages) and I'm less than halfway (211 pages). I definitely won't read it all in one go before midnight, but I'll probably read some in the afternoon and some at night and then that should be enough to finish it up... aha... not really. Anyways, I at least want to read a good 150 pages which will bring it up to 360 pages or so, which means I can finish it on Saturday. I am really enjoying it but I haven't had much chance to read, so I think this'll be a great opportunity to really get into it! Good luck to everyone else. (:

message 3: by Nina (new)

Danika wrote: "My plan for tonight is to finish the Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. It's a pretty long book (488 pages) and I'm less than halfway (211 pages). I definitely won't read it all in one go before m..."

Yayy! How did it go?

message 4: by Nina (new)

Okay, so my goal sort of........ didn't work out. I was much too tired last night. Oops...