Celebrity Life discussion

Celebrity Homes > Tyler Halt's apartment is L.A.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Rhian c: (new)

Rhian c: (rhian_) | 175 comments Mod

message 2: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward squeed as he gently held the little kitty. " She's so cute."

message 3: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler grinned, "I see something else that's also really cute too.."

message 4: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments "What?" He asked as he let the little kitty gently nibble on his finger.

message 5: by Rhian c: (new)

"You." Tyler smiled and wrapped his arms around Edward's waist.

message 6: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward blushed a bit as he let it happen. " And think your sooo hot.. id do anything for you."

message 7: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler smirked, "like what?" He kissed Edward's cheek lightly and then Bella's nose.

message 8: by Rhian c: (new)

message 9: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments "Whatever you want." Edward said with a wink as as he cradled the kitten gently.

message 10: by Rhian c: (new)

"Is love making an option?" Tyler asked with a small grin.

message 11: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments " Well.. depends... you good at making the bed almost break." Edward said with a smirk back.

message 12: by Rhian c: (new)

"Maybe, I guess you'd have find out.." Tyler smirked and traced Edward's abs.

message 13: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward smirked back and gently played with Bella as he kissed him.

message 14: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler played with Edward's hair softly, he kissed him deeper and more passionate.

message 15: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward kissed back harder gently putting the kitten down on the chair before almost jumping on Tyler, kissing him hard back.

message 16: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler felt himself get hard and bit Edward's bottom lip gently, he tugged at his hair and moved towards the stairs.

message 17: by Rhian c: (new)

message 18: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward moved with him. " I warn yu.. I... im a virgin."

message 19: by Rhian c: (last edited Feb 09, 2014 10:01PM) (new)

Tyler nodded, "me too.." He fumbled up the stairs, unbuttoning Edward's shirt as he went.

message 20: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments 'You?" He asked shocked, how could this super hot guy be a virgin.

message 21: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler nodded throwing Edward onto the bed, "I wanted to wait for the right one." He kissed down his neck; leaving love bites that would noticeable later.

message 22: by Rhian c: (new)

message 23: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments " Take me Tyler... make me beg for you.." Edward said with passion in his eyes.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(( move to pm if your going to put much detail... ))

message 25: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments ( Dude we know -.-)

message 26: by Rhian c: (new)

Damian wrote: "" Take me Tyler... make me beg for you.." Edward said with passion in his eyes."

Tyler nodded and ripped off Edward's shirt, as well as his own. He fumbled with Edward's pants while kissing him deeply.

message 27: by Rhian c: (new)

message 28: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments ( Let us cotinue in Pm :)

message 29: by Rhian c: (new)

((I was gonna ask if we could time lapse..I don't really like going into detail..sorry..))

message 30: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments ( Fiiiiiine -_-)

message 31: by Rhian c: (new)

((Thanks..skip))

Tyler woke up next to Edward and smiled, he remembered what happened and kissed his cheek. He got up and got dressed.

message 32: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward shifted a bit in his sleep as his eyes fluttered open. " Where.. where are you going?" He asked snuggling up in the warm covers.

message 33: by Rhian c: (new)

"Nowhere baby, just going downstairs to get a bottle of water." Tyler kissed Edward quickly and walked downstairs.

message 34: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward nodded and began to bunch under the covers trying to get as much as he could.

message 35: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler walked back upstairs, "are you cold?" He snuggled next Edward and smiled lightly.

message 36: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments " A little..." He said with a smile smile as he cuddled into Tyler readily. " So are we boyfriends?"

message 37: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler nodded, "definitely, I love you.." He kissed Edward's nose softly.

message 38: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward did what could be considered a giggle mixed with a deep breathed. " Me too... guess I gotta come out huh.."

message 39: by Rhian c: (new)

"I got an idea how you can..get dressed, you can wear something of mine if you want." Tyler started getting out his lights for filming and set up the camera.

message 40: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments " Hmmm... ok." Edward said a bit confused but decided to go along with it and started getting dressed.

message 41: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler pulled out two chairs and sat down, he waited for Edward and smiled.

message 42: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward sat down in the other, his boyfriends handsome face making him smile.

message 43: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler turned on the camera and did the intro and said he had news, "Edward you wanna tell them your news first?" He grinned over at him.

message 44: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments " Well...." Edward couldnt help but it was all gonna come out. " Well... ive realized this for a long ime and i'm finally gonna be honest with my fans, my parents.. and everyone else.. i'm gay.."

message 45: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler laced his fingers with Edward's, "also, since Edward is coming out, we can go public..we're dating and proud of it! I'm sorry this video is really short I just wanted to tell you guys, love you all bye!"

message 46: by Rhian c: (new)

??

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments Edward a sigh of relief. " Finally.. everyone knows..."

message 48: by Rhian c: (new)

Tyler smiled and kissed his nose softly.

message 49: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) | 267 comments " Well... now what?" Edward asked with a small smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around Tyler and held him closely.

message 50: by Rhian c: (new)

"Uhm, it's almost 6:30..you wanna go out to dinner?" He quickly posted the video on YouTube and put everything away.

« previous 1 3