Warriors, the new seasons discussion

Cat creation > ShadowClan cats

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Make your ShadowClan cats here!

message 2: by Leilani (last edited Feb 21, 2014 06:45AM) (new)

Leilani heal (amaroq) | 3 comments crimson star
leader
female
fighting and hunting
3 seasons old

message 3: by Leilani (new)

Leilani heal (amaroq) | 3 comments black fur and red eyes

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Name: Poppypaw

Description:

Personality: Poppypaw is very hyper and exited to become a warrior. He always is bouncing around camp, wanting to know what you had for breakfast or what you did the whole day. He's usually very sweet and loving, unlike his clan. But he can have a dark side, which his dad approved of. Over all, Poppypaw is an exited little apprentice.

Family: Willownight (mother, open)
Deadheart (father, open)
Pebblepaw (sister, open)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Poppy paw is approved

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) YAY! I made like four characters in five minutes :/ go me!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Can you please use this format for Crimsonstar?

Name

Personality

Description

History

Family

Mate

Kits

Other

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments Gwynn? Can you write all of your approved cats: names, ranks and clan? I wanna put it on Cats Of the Clans

message 13: by Leilani (last edited Feb 24, 2014 06:33AM) (new)

Leilani heal (amaroq) | 3 comments Streamlily, sweet and strong. wrote: "Can you please use this format for Crimsonstar?

Name:crimsonstar

Personality:clever and prtective.kind

Description black fur and red eyesshort fured

History was the deputy of morningstarafter she died i became the leader

Family
mom:doveclaw
dad:moonfall
brother:mudstone

Mate:foxclaw

Kits:have none

Other:none

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) Gwynnie wrote: "Name: Poppypaw

Description:

Personality: Poppypaw is very hyper and exited to become a warrior. He always is bouncing around camp, wanting to know what you had for b..."

Can I do up Deadheart? I've got a cat with that name. ^.^

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments @Bellarose: Approved

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Angelina, yeah you can make Deadheart! That would be great!

message 17: by Lanie (last edited Feb 25, 2014 12:58PM) (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Name: Stormwhisker

Personality: As calm as a breeze, but when he's angry..... If anything, he just wants to be deputy. He will do anything for his mate, and never likes to see cats die. He is quick to jump into battle, and still has much to learn about being a deputy,.

Description: Gray tom with green eyes. He has a unique swirl pattern on his side, and a scar on his shoulder. Has a Deep nick in one ear.

Picture: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...

History: History: From the beginning of Stormwhisker's life, his mother hated him. She hated him because he so closely resembled the mate who passed her over in favor of another cat. As Stormpaw, he trained harder than any other apprentice, trying to please his mother. He had his big chance after he earned his warrior name. The old deputy, Clovershine, died in battle. When Crimsonstar chose him to replace Clovershine, Stormwhisker finally gained his mother's appreciation.

Mate/kits: Wants them. If you want to create somebody plz do!!

Family:
(view spoiler)
Other: All family but Cinderblaze open.

message 19: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) His family is so long...

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2014 09:51PM) (new)

Name: Darktail

Personality:Darktail is a lovable cat with a great sense of humor. He is a very trustworthy cat and is loyal to his clan.

Description:http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

History: Darktail's parents died of greencough the same year, while he was still an apperentice. He was so depressed he slowly got over it with the help of his sister____. Now he never looks back at that time of his life and he always looks forward.

Mate/Crush:open

Family:sister open

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments {Can you uppercase his name, beginning of sentences and starting letters of the template?}
name: darktail
personality:darktail is a lovable cat with a great sense of humor. he is a very trustworthy cat and is loyal to his clan.
disription {Description} :http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
history: darktail's parents died of greencough the same {Same year of?} year. he was so depressed he slowly got over it with the help of his sister____. now he never looks back at that time of his life and he always looks forward.
mate/crush:open
family:sister open
{And please space the template out so it's easier to read~Example
Personality:

Description:

History:}

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 30, 2014 11:06AM) (new)

hows that? what do you mean by Same year of?

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 480 comments It looks good.

You said: Darktail's parents died the same year of.

I would very much love if you explained :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

oh ok thanks.